That's ridiculous...
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
If anyone ever buys that, I will go to their house and kick them in the balls with a steel toe boot.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I wouldn't pay 400 for anything with Kiss on it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
it wouldnt be hard at all to make a real guitar into a guitar hero controller.

The wires go in the same place, under the pickguard and out of the jack, the wires that connect to the buttons go through the empty truss rod slot.. just carve out room for the buttons, wood putty the neck pickup and slap in the "string". It probably wouldnt even be hard to cut off the trem part of the bridge and stick the whammy bar right where a real one would go
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by HighPitchSolo
it wouldnt be hard at all to make a real guitar into a guitar hero controller.

The wires go in the same place, under the pickguard and out of the jack, the wires that connect to the buttons go through the empty truss rod slot.. just carve out room for the buttons, wood putty the neck pickup and slap in the "string". It probably wouldnt even be hard to cut off the trem part of the bridge and stick the whammy bar right where a real one would go

Do it then.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wouldn't pay 400 for anything with Kiss on it.

I agree... The fact that Kiss is on that thing should depreciate the price quite a bit. $400 in itself for a controller is a horrid idea but a $400 controller with Kiss on it... I bet I could have a better time payin some homeless guy $400 to cut my nads off...
Those are balling. I wouldn't pay that much for them but if they came with GH it would be dope. I hate kiss but it's actually like a guitar for real.
I think its pretty cool. It would be a neat little item to own... if someone gave it to me that is. I don't think i would pay that for a controller, especially not one with kiss on it. But it is neat that someone come up with that idea.
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Quote by flambe chicken
i'm waiting for a lefty controller!

Fool! you can change the current controller to left-hand mode!
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by ebbbaaa
If anyone ever buys that, I will go to their house and kick them in the balls with a steel toe boot.

Hit them in the balls with the controller.

This Guitar ROCKS!!! It's worth every penny.
Posted by: Leary978 on September 13, 2007 18:37 PDT

Wow.
That is ridiculous. Who would pay that much money for that? With $400 you could buy a real guitar instead of a stupid ass Guitar Hero controller with Kiss on it. I think Guitar Hero is fun, but damn it's just a game. Nothing compared to real guitar. It gets old pretty fast. They even have a Guitar Hero club at my school. Why the hell do you need a club for that? It pisses me off that they would have a Guitar Hero club but not a real guitar club.
Thats not an official controller, if I read it correctly thats a 3rd party controller, meaning you can buy the official GH controller, which will no doubt (or at least hopefully) be alot cheaper.
This Guitar ROCKS!!! It's worth every penny.
Posted by: Leary978 on September 13, 2007 18:37 PDT

(Invalid img)
Its kinda cool I suppose, at least its an actual guitar instead of a cheap plastic thing, but I mean, c'mon now, a 600$ guitar to play a 50$ game? Guitar Hero is fun an all, but instead of getting that far into it, you could probably be learning actual guitar by now.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?