Yea... as the title says. I got some problem with Windows media player. I can play music fine. But when it comes to movies...
Certain movies works, and some don't. When I play those who don't work, you can hear the sound but the screen is like, flashing black and white. And some movies is colorless... Please help me.
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Ok... is that the best according to you?
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Okey, thanks dude.
// Angus Young

+1
Now i play same video(s) in VLC... just a green screen, and the sound
// Angus Young

+1
^Nah... I played some vids that worked exellent before. Now, just a green square to stare at..
// Angus Young

+1
Hmm. Don't know then I'm afraid. Try messing around with the preferences in VLC or something.
it could be that the actual video files are corrupt. maybe it's stored in an old or defective hard drive or something..

since your query is about windows media player, i suggest downloading

Quote by theimpresario

restart your pc then update us on what happens.
Thoughts, like smoke, twine in your brain..
No, I won't stop, 'till you're dead or insane...
could be WMP doesnt like the video file type,...

all i can suggest are different players or file converters.

it would be helpful to know the file thats not playing...(.avi, .wmv, .mp4, .aac).
But first, it did work. Then it didn't ...
// Angus Young

+1