This morning my youngest dog of 13 died. Just out of the blue he became real unwell yesterday evening, and this morning he passed away. It's a bit surprising really, eventhough he wasn't eating well for the past few months, that he should go before my oldest dog, who is 19, deaf dumb and blind (I nicknamed him Tommy xD) and can hardly stand upright on smooth surfaces.

come on people, I NEED SOME LOVE BIG TIME!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
expect that.. they come and go.. dog's average lifespan is 13..
Thoughts, like smoke, twine in your brain..
No, I won't stop, 'till you're dead or insane...
Did he drop any good loot?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Sorry to hear dude
But at least he was an old dog, 13 is still a good age even if it's an "average".
Oh, and as you requested
Love love love love love love
I feel for you man.. my dog died, aged 16, on the 16th of October last year. I had to put him down. Chin up.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I've never had a dog die on me. They run away years before.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
because he isn't in any pain, and he isn't sick, so I don't see the need.
they didn't do the thing to Tommy did they? he was deaf dumb and blind
they found a cure for him! xD

oh well,
thanks for all the sympathy posts guys! I feel much better
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
@juckfush
you could edit your post and even delete them you know..
Thoughts, like smoke, twine in your brain..
No, I won't stop, 'till you're dead or insane...
Quote by Stukart
This morning my youngest dog of 13 died. Just out of the blue he became real unwell yesterday evening, and this morning he passed away. It's a bit surprising really, eventhough he wasn't eating well for the past few months, that he should go before my oldest dog, who is 19, deaf dumb and blind (I nicknamed him Tommy xD) and can hardly stand upright on smooth surfaces.

come on people, I NEED SOME LOVE BIG TIME!

*Man hug*

Quote by NemesisX
I feel for you man.. my dog died, aged 16, on the 16th of October last year. I had to put him down. Chin up.

Thats horrible, I had to do the same with mine a couple of years ago and I was really upset by it for ages afterwards. It just makes you feel so guilty, even though he was ill, wasn't going to get any better and would only suffer before dying if I hadn't have had him put down. It was cirtainly the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.
I was dreading picking up my little girl from school that day and telling her the news, but when I did, she just said 'Oh well. Can we get a cat now then?'
Kids eh?

Sorry to hear about that Stukart, you have my deepest sympathies.