After a few hours playing a couple of Ibanez Prestige models, I actually like the neck shape/width.. It doesn't bother me as much as it use to.

So after browsing the net for another axe purchase I came across this.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG2610E

I don't know of any shop near by that stocks this axe, but apart from one neck pup short, I can't see it being any different from other Prestige models.

Is this a good guitar, quality wise? Would I have any problems with it in the long run etc..? I know it's only got one Pup, But I have a few other axes with coil taps/Piezo pups etc, so I'm just gonna use this guitar for simple cleans/heavy distorted sounds... Probably just for live work/recording and a backup to the Fly Mojo...

Thanks for the help =)

no u wont have any problems, ive played my prestige every day for about a year and a half and its not got a single problem (apart from some of the finish rubbing off the bridge)
Will I have any problems with neck warpage..? I mean the neck is incredibly thin..

One last thing before I buy this axe, Does it have enough room with the saddles for intonation purposes? I use a custom string setup for C standard 12 16 20 32w 44w 54w, Would I have any troubles with those size strings/tuning down/intonating??

Thanks again
Should be an awesome axe!
I'd go for the RGT220 personally.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I've always liked the Ash bodeid version, But never really had enough for it, The Dimarzios never suited me much either...

Does music123.com ship internationally? And roughly how much would it be to get it sent to the UK? I think with exchange rates I'll save quite a bit of money.
Quote by paul filth
Will I have any problems with neck warpage..? I mean the neck is incredibly thin..

One last thing before I buy this axe, Does it have enough room with the saddles for intonation purposes? I use a custom string setup for C standard 12 16 20 32w 44w 54w, Would I have any troubles with those size strings/tuning down/intonating??

Thanks again
Should be an awesome axe!

The Wizard Prestige neck is very reliable, it's not gonna warp, although I don't suggest you try tuning those .12 strings to standard tuning. I don't see any reason why you should have any problems with intonation, the Edge Pro is an excellent trem.
Quote by kyrreca
The Wizard Prestige neck is very reliable, it's not gonna warp, although I don't suggest you try tuning those .12 strings to standard tuning. I don't see any reason why you should have any problems with intonation, the Edge Pro is an excellent trem.
Agreed.

The quality of that guitar is top-notch, even if the price isn't exactly thrifty. Actually, the first new Ibanez in forever that I've almost bought.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
i havent tuned my prestige with your exact tuning/stringing, but ive tuned it to Drop C (with 52-12s) and it wasnt an issue