I want to get rid of my collection of cards (about 350sh)
includes many rares, holos, ex's , shinings etc (any one interested- tell me - ill put up a list) from all the pre 2004 sets. many of them are first ed.
how about 20c per common/uncommon card
50c per rare card (not holo / shining _____ / EX)
i dunno bout the rest
if anyone's interested, let me know if ur looking for something specific.
i need the cash for new gear (at least to contribute twrds it)
thanks
I dunno mate, there are other ways to get money. That collection is just gonna keep going up and up in value the longer you keep it. Don't get rid of it now and then find that in 10 years it's worth two or three times as much or something, especially with the rare ones, you'll regret it.

Keep the set and find another thing to sell/other way to earn money/wait till you can get a job.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
uhm do those count as gear?...
lol
Quote by adr11iano
gain:9
treble:8
mids:5
bass:6
volume:0

this is the best when playing paramore
ya but i dont really have anything else id like to sell at the moment so this is it.
(ya im irrational and impulsive but lifes nice)

(well its gear for some people :P)
Yeah man im keeping my collection, I have literally some of the rarest cards in the world, mostly japanese, over 150 holo cards, maybe in ten years I can trade them all for a PRS, mmmm, fantasy
Diezel, Motherfucker
good for u but if u want to buy more, go ahead. i would like to get rid of mine.
Last edited by Big_boi at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by mattyp90
I dunno mate, there are other ways to get money. That collection is just gonna keep going up and up in value the longer you keep it. Don't get rid of it now and then find that in 10 years it's worth two or three times as much or something, especially with the rare ones, you'll regret it.

Keep the set and find another thing to sell/other way to earn money/wait till you can get a job.

Actually, they're only going down in price last time I checked.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

dude are you serious...pokemon cards lol...I still have some from when I was like 8...I'm 17 now...good luck getting a buyer though
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

No one's gonna buy them...

I mean really, why would anyone buy them when it's so damn hard to get rid of them?
I'll give you a dollar and some matches.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless