I went to a Turisas gig last night and wore a load of warpaint. I have pretty crappy skin and when I got out of the shower afterwards there was still a lot of the red paint left. It wouldn't come off and my face was swelling, so I decided it was a rash. I have eczema so this worried me. I took some piriton, and put moisturiser for my eczema on my face and got to sleep. It hasn't got any worse, but it hasn't got any better either. I know there's still some paint on there, but I don't want to try to rub if off unless it turns in to impetigo.

I don't particually want to go to a doctors, so is there any simple way to get rid of it? It's all over my face and neck in blotches. I know this is the pit, so now I'm expecting a load of stupid comments, but please try to be serious.

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
go to a doctor
they can prescribe aqueous cream and/or hyrdrocortisone which should help

I hate exzema.
How long have you had it?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
I've had it since I was born. Never gone away at all no matter what the hell I've tried. The stuff on my face isn't like eczema though, it's itchy sure, but it's not the same.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Shred Head
Dermatologists are good at stuff like this, ask one

Dermatologist is Greek for "Fake Doctor"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'll go to a doctor then, it's not that severe though so is there nothing I can do at home?