So does anyone know the differences between like the UHF or whatever and like the different types? i know more money you spend the better you will get. Im looking at getting one... what should i look out for? thank you
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4
mmm I know Shure make some pretty decent systems. I'd get a decent amp first if I were you, or you'll just sound ****e whilst walking around the venue, as opposed to just sounding ****e.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

UHF is ULTRA high frequency and VHF is very high frequency doNOT get the VHF u willl pick up radio stations i have the AKG guitar bug and it is AWSOME look it up man it is UHF and i couldnt innagine andthing else
Jimbob has a point. I can't see you straying very far from your amp, or gigging with it. It might be a few hundred better spent towards a new amplifier, rather than a quality wireless system. You'll still need you normal 1/4" leads anyway.

If your set on it, I've only ever used the Shure wireless systems before, but people say good things about the Spectrum wireless systems (for the price anyway)
ohh ive been searching and i cant find info on the types. im gonna be splashing out soon so i thought hey wirless is cool.
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4