Page 1 of 2
It's easy, It's popular and the chicks love it... No wonder it's number 1
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
I find it rather annoying, due to the fact the song is so old. I learned it years before everyone else did. Sad to see it such a big thing a few years later. Why don't they try to play something hard like metal? =] Would make me happy.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by hooters4breakfs
is anyone pissed that hey their deliah is the number 1 guitar tab on the top 100?

yes and its up there loads of times too....like some other songs.

i cant stand the song
Quote by Leat
Why don't they try to play something hard like metal? =] Would make me happy.

Because they aren't a metal band and don't want to be one
Am I the only one here that doesn't knowwhat song this is???
If so, I'm retarded.

Btw; denizenz has an awesome quote about Dane Cook. Personally, I'd say his rating would be around being diagnosed with testicular cancer, rather than being kicked in the macho pack.
Global warming at my homework, sir.
i dont know its just a annoying song with 3 notes and i dont know why people would look up tabs for that BS
Quote by hooters4breakfs
i dont know its just a annoying song with 3 notes and i dont know why people would look up tabs for that BS

Because they might have (heaven ****ing forbid) a different opinion to you and actually like the song?

yeah, i think its ridiculous that a sh*t song like that can be the number one guitar tab
Quote by rijker
yeah, i think its ridiculous that a sh*t song like that can be the number one guitar tab

Read my above post

Stop being so freakin' ignorant
Quote by GiantRaven
Because they might have (heaven ****ing forbid) a different opinion to you and actually like the song?

He's actually making the same post I made...I think the point is, why does anyone need to read a tab for such a simple song? I learned it by ear just from memory last night because my wife was humming the melody, and I thought it might impress her...
Because some people (like me) are really bad at learning by ear

edit: also his post was different in the fact that he called it 'annoying' and 'BS' which is where my post comes from
Admittedly, I was stunned. Being somewhat of an elitist (when I have to be) it shames me that anybody who claims that they can, "play guitar" cannot just play this by ear. For god's sake. It's not Malmsteen...I mean, i'm horrible at tabbing and picking up songs by ear but that's just ridiculous.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Leat
I find it rather annoying, due to the fact the song is so old.

yeah, because stairway to heaven just came out a few months ago.
^ i remember once stairway to heaven was the top right? Or did i remember wrongly.. haha..

EDIT: yep stairway is now 2nd..
Quote by buckethead_jr
No, I couldn't care less.

Well said, why care, its just mainstream music its popular get over it
Manchester United
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
It's easy, It's popular and the chicks love it... No wonder it's number 1

chciks love it eh and easy righteo then

*pulls out acoustic*

*yells out to gf i have a treat for you hun*
Quote by BeNgEEPuNkGeEtA
chciks love it eh and easy righteo then

*pulls out acoustic*

*yells out to gf i have a treat for you hun*

haha nice and the same when you pull out your dick
I'm not bothered by it, it's an okay song the first few times...but then it gets old...

I can't play by ear at all, though i've never really sat down and tried to, i don't think i could:/
ya i dont really like it its played to much but so is every song on the radio today its like radio stations that play pop/rock/hip hop play the same song twice and hour but you can go to a classic rock station and not hear the same song all day but music is dead to me there is no new song that has come out that has stuck for 30 years like zeppelin and skynyrd everyone likes that new pop songs for like 2 months and then their gone
It pisses me off that it beat the all time rock anthems like Smoke on the water, Sweet Child O' Mine and Stairway.
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
It pisses me off that it beat the all time rock anthems like Smoke on the water, Sweet Child O' Mine and Stairway.

thank you thats the same way i fell 2 notes and some chords beats stairway WTF!!!!
Quote by hooters4breakfs
thank you thats the same way i fell 2 notes and some chords beats stairway WTF!!!!

Just because more people want to know how to play the song doesn't mean it 'beats' it. It's a catchy song, beginners probably want to know how to play it. Stairway to Heaven isn't the greatest song in the world anyway. Get over it.
Quote by hooters4breakfs
ya i dont really like it its played to much but so is every song on the radio today its like radio stations that play pop/rock/hip hop play the same song twice and hour but you can go to a classic rock station and not hear the same song all day but music is dead to me there is no new song that has come out that has stuck for 30 years like zeppelin and skynyrd everyone likes that new pop songs for like 2 months and then their gone

Everyone today is an elitist, that's why that won't ever happen again.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by hooters4breakfs
yep and music is dead like i said its to bad

Music ain't dead.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I hate the song personally, but the chicks love it. I couldn't figure out the bridge so I looked up the tab.
Quote by hooters4breakfs
yep and music is dead like i said its to bad

-Music isn't dead...

This thread has made me curious of the song, maybe I'll look up the tab.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Im dissapointed that people actually need a tab to figure out that song. It's just pure lazyness.

ya me to it shouldent be # 1 but it is # by twice as much as stairway to heaven
You do realise that there are other "charts" of 100 top tabs. That one you saw was the one with the most hits, and because that song was very popular it will gain a lot, but then fade back into nothingness. The charts you want to be looking at are the ratings. To calm you down, one stairway tab has 1500+ five star ratings
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Leat
I learned it years before everyone else did. Sad to see it such a big thing a few years later.

Because I'm so l33t, and am much cooler than everyone else. I know EVERYTHING first.

Pff, get a life.
Page 1 of 2