Hey. Has anyone got any experience with this multi effects unit? I got offered one today and I had a go of playing through it for a while. How much would it be worth second hand but in excellent condition? He asked for £125, but I reckon I could haggle the price down if necessary. Thanks
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I have it and I can safely say it's the best piece of equipment I've ever used on stage (Except my custom guitar obviously). Previously I had a Digitech GNX2, but when I got the ME-50 I realised just how much more you can customise your sounds.

I'd say haggle it down to about £100. It's only £150 new, isn't it?
It's about £175 new off the internets, it's a great pedal, so much variation on the sounds you can get and it feels really well built.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i think i brought mine for £112, it great you should definatly buy it, like gallagher it the best equpiment ive brought
i bought mine for £75, a year old and in pretty good condition. And yeah I recommend you buy it caus its an awesome pedal, it s got a wide range of distortions, delay and modulation effects
It's a great bit of kit. Amazing delay and modulations, the only two things I'd say could be improved are some of the distortion sounds and the wah is a bit weak.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
It's a great bit of kit. Amazing delay and modulations, the only two things I'd say could be improved are some of the distortion sounds and the wah is a bit weak.

I found the wah to be okay, and the only distortion setting I don't like is the "Square" fuzz thing. It just creates too much feedback.
Quote by gallagher2006
I found the wah to be okay, and the only distortion setting I don't like is the "Square" fuzz thing. It just creates too much feedback.

Well the reason I would be getting it would be because of the lack of metal tones on my Vox. So noise isn't really a problem. Oh yeah and there is a noise supressor
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I have been hearing that there is a delay in switching preset tones on the ME-50. Is this true??

Also, how would you think this would sound with the AD50VT? Is there a way to bypass the FX or models?
Quote by Ljk825
I have been hearing that there is a delay in switching preset tones on the ME-50. Is this true??

Also, how would you think this would sound with the AD50VT? Is there a way to bypass the FX or models?

I have been playing it through my AD50VT and it sounds pretty damn good
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Update:
I got the pedal yesterday for £100 with a Boss Adaptor included. He tried to get £135 for it at first so I think I did quite well
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
i have one, and its taken a beating with gigging n stuff and works absolutely fine. £125 sounds good but always try and get it cheaper
Quote by JB2500
i have one, and its taken a beating with gigging n stuff and works absolutely fine. £125 sounds good but always try and get it cheaper

*See above post*
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...