I understand this is the pit, but I figured that most everyone here would be nearly constant MP3 player listeners (being musicians and largely a teen population), and would understand my problem better.

Do you all know what brand of headphones will last the longest? Preferably earbuds and under $30. Literally every brand I've tried ends up wearing out in a matter of months.

Help me?
thats why i dont use the ear buds. i got a real good pair of headphones at radioshack for $22
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
is ure using earphones then i use JVC Gummys

theyre really good quality, and theyr £8 over here, so maybe $15?
I always get these Sony earbuds at Walmart and they're like 11 bucks, they last me for about a year each pair. I guess the life of them depends on how you treat them, too.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yeah well, 30$ bucks isn't really a synonym of quality.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
i always use in ear phones, never apples brand though. think seinheizer or something. look it up on amazon. amazing sound and about 20 quid i think
i like the wrap arounds better.. they seem to last longer.

Plus ive got a cauliflower ear and cant wear ear buds comfortably

damn wrestling.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
my iPod original ones have lasted like 3 years. i dont see what all the fuss is about w/ earbuds. just unplug them if you wrap them around your device
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by minibrowny
^ i tried them, i didnt like them, i dont tihnk they sound great.

Yeah, I also have a pair... Let's say I obtained them for no cost And that's what they're worth, they're crap.

I use the ones that come with Sony Ericsson phones. I got those free too.
I have a Bose Triport for home-listening and I use cheap Sony clip-on earphones for running, cycling, and skateboarding.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by cHIZZX-00
just dont roll them up in your pocket, thats what kills mine

Oh, that must be what it is. The wires inside must have been disconnected, since I always roll mine up. Thank you!