It looks like a double cut les paul! But i know for sure its not a gibson judging on the head stock!

So Im wondering what other companies do them? (If you could link me to european online stores or ebay it would be highly appreciated!)
It kinda looks like it could be a schecter... not that i know if theres any schecters that look like that...

edit: HAHA! i honestly didn't know about this

nah, its not quite the same.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
It kinda looks like it could be a schecter... not that i know if theres any schecters that look like that...

yeah its got a bit of a tempest custom look to it, but i'm fairly sure that another one of his odd small business/hand-made/custom shop kind of things.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
It's an Ovation GP-1. Rare, amazing, and expensive. It's been out of production for a long time now.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
i thought homme played hagstrom guitars? see if they have a model similar to that picture...

EDIT: jmag is right on, been out of production since 1984 if you were wondering
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Last edited by pavel at Sep 17, 2007,
Looks like a modded Tempest Custom to me.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
thats his ovation ultra GP. Ovation doesnt make too many decent electric guitars but this one is definitely worth it if you can get your hands on it. It has a very deep heavy bass crunch that all QOTSA / Kyuss fans will recognize instantly. Its a pretty expensive guitar now and its not easy to find, so good luck. Ive been looking for one myself.
Quote by jmag
It's an Ovation GP-1. Rare, amazing, and expensive. It's been out of production for a long time now.

Well I know a certain someone who wont be buying one too soon!

Thanks guys for that!