i own a TSL601 and the damn reverb wont work. both of them clean and dist one. i even tried it with and without the footswitch but nothing any ideas? help me pls i really use it
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
chances are the wire went weak. you could try replacing the wire. or maybe the battery is half dead half working.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
buy a reverb pedal...but, if it isn't working take it back to the shop...they have to fix it for free if it is new coz it will be in warranty
thnx i dont want any more pedals, i hate them. yeah its on warranty. but if someone knows what the problem maybe i'll try to solve it
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
Quote by peterocker
thnx i dont want any more pedals, i hate them. yeah its on warranty. but if someone knows what the problem maybe i'll try to solve it

you have a few to say you don't like them
Quote by peterocker
but if someone knows what the problem maybe i'll try to solve it

Don't do anything to void the warranty...
freepatriot.com
"People never misapply their economy so much as when they make mean provision for the education of children. The only practicable method to reform mankind is to begin with children." -- Noah Webster
well dont get me wrong its just i hate to have too many pedals around i like keeping it simple as possible
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost