Dont dude, its not worth it. And that trem would be a hassle to keep in tune and would die on you after a few months.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
Dont dude, its not worth it. And that trem would be a hassle to keep in tune and would die on you after a few months.

How about this one then?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ibanez-GRG07-LTD1-Electric-Guitar-Black-Blood-Red_W0QQitemZ280153339341QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And if not, could you recommend me a guitar. I play classic rock AC/DC etc, but recently i've really got into van halen and a i just want a guitae with a whammy bar. I gotta ***ty SG replica atm so i have to bend the neck to play various songs.

I really wouldnt care if it snapped though so dont worry

Max cost about £220
Last edited by rocabillyrollup at Sep 17, 2007,
Same, that trem is a pain in the behind too. Are you looking for a trem guitar? Do you really need a trem? If not, you have better choices in that price range on hardtails.

EDIT: Sorry, but you're not going to get a good trem equiped guitar in that price range. You should either expand your budget or settle for a hardtail bro.

This would be a good axe for AC/DC.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/epiphone-g-400/889
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by fatboythin at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by fatboythin
Same, that trem is a pain in the behind too. Are you looking for a trem guitar? Do you really need a trem? If not, you have better choices in that price range on hardtails.

EDIT: Sorry, but you're not going to get a good trem equiped guitar in that price range. You should either expand your budget or settle for a hardtail bro.

Thanks man. I'll see what i can gather together over birthday and christmas then ill come back and ask
I see you have the RG370DX .

Hows the trem on that? I've seen em for around £250 so i guess that i should be able to afford
Its the same Edge III trem as you showed in the axe in the second link. It does well at the start, but gives way after a few months. Now its really hard to keep it in tune and all. Thinking of swapping it for an OFR, but thats gonna cost me. Its better if you expand your budget if you really want a trem.

If you cant spend too much on the axe, you should just save up for this.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-s-470/10988

Great ZR trem, a LOT better than the Edge III. And its mahogany, unlike the basswood in mine and the other two guitars you mentioned.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Ok, cheers dude. And good luck getting your axe.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30