bad voice for ska.. the horns sound like dying ducks, its really poor. This is very generic, knowing a good ska band i would never buy this.
The horns sound like ****
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not a fan of the main singer, otherwise pretty good. Well done on Trendy
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
man, some ppl are ruthless, Its fun music, Its ska, its good, Ska is all about the antics and the fun..

The horns do sound a bit muffled, maybe the recording equipment.. either way.. good luck guys. keep it up
Swollen fingers of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join

--Gear--
AXE:Epiphone Thunderbird IV, Peavey Fury II, Jackson CB20
AMP:Peavey Pro 500
CAB:Ampeg BXT-410HL4
Sounds good to me. I'd probably be able to appreciate more if you had better recording equipment, since I can't even hear the trumpet. I'm not saying that's your fault, though. Nice work.
Hey I really like what your guitarist is doing for those songs, he really feels the genre well.
I love your stuff so far, if you guys can keep writing songs that have that fresh feeling yours have, then you might be going places. Being a horn player myself, you gotta make sure your bone player isn't overblowing and ruining his tone quality. Also if your going to have sax players, they have got to pay better attention to tuning, as they are consistently off throughout those recordings. I cant really hear the trumpet either...so I don't know whats up there.
The lead singers voice isn't bad, If you into ska, then his voice should remind you of the aquabats. I liked trendy, cause that song is the S**t
I realized I sound like an asshole in my first post. On the recording the horns sound bad. It might not be that bad once you get better recordings done.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think it's fun. Not good sounding, but fun
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
The sound is ok, the horns sound okay either, the singer has something unique for ska which doesn´t necessarily mean, that it´s good, he sounds like Adam Green......all in all really similar to Reel Big Fish, if it´s a compliment for you congratulations
The horns, like other said, need to be fixed up next time. They don't sound too pleasing to the ear. Other then that I thought you guys had some good stuff!
the horns had a bad tone. might just be the recording. i liked it otherwise.

singer wasnt very good, but he was interesting.

Jack my swag
thanks again on the feedback. The recording that is on the myspace is done live and you cant hear the trumpet because he wasnt able to make it to that show. the recording gear wasnt great and the guy didnt mix down horns very well. we are working on getting a better recording right now. but live is the best we can do untill we can get together some money.

if you like our music add us on myspace and keep listening and eventually we will have a demo out and some merchandise. thanks everyone
Quote by OffTarget1
thanks again on the feedback. The recording that is on the myspace is done live and you cant hear the trumpet because he wasnt able to make it to that show. the recording gear wasnt great and the guy didnt mix down horns very well. we are working on getting a better recording right now. but live is the best we can do untill we can get together some money.

if you like our music add us on myspace and keep listening and eventually we will have a demo out and some merchandise. thanks everyone
I added you guys.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yeah the recording is ****. the guy didnt even mix it. So everything is cutting in and out. We sound way better live. Or so people tell us. Thanks for feedback once again.
I LOVE Ska! My Favourite music is Punk, but the best music is ska!

Last night I even skanked for weed!! :P:
Where did your cool "OFF TARGET" Checkerboard logo thing come from? that was cool.

THe recordings were okay, with some work it'd rock.

Your singer needs to work on his voice though.
the Off Target banner we have was made by someone the guitarist knows. i dont know exactly who did it. sorry
You guys like Moghty Mighty Bosstones and Streetlight Manifesto?? I would've NEVER guessed!

Good stuff.
Hey guys i know the recording we have is ****ty so we are trying to get a new one. anyone know anywhere we can record in SoCal thats professional and fairly cheap??