When i play my holy grail i just got into my 5150 there seems like a big delay between playing a note & the reverb activating . Im doing directly in and also tried fx loop but its weird eitherway. Also when i play open chords it has a lot of verb but when doing Palm muting none comes out?!?...

anyone had this or anyone got a solution! Im using 2 foot cables for the pedal
when you turn the reverb over about halfway it sounds like there is a slight delay because you can't hear the note you play, i don't know about the palm muting thing though.
Which settings are you using: hall or spring? Have you tried switching between the two to see if it helps? Even if its new make sure you have a fresh battery or power supply is working. Do you have the correct adaptor? If you use the wrong one it could cause the delay you speak of. I haven't noticed this problem with mine. If you can't correct it and bought it new take it back and exchange. And watch out for that "flerb" setting. Its outrageous.
Quote by uldhppi
Which settings are you using: hall or spring? Have you tried switching between the two to see if it helps? Even if its new make sure you have a fresh battery or power supply is working. Do you have the correct adaptor? If you use the wrong one it could cause the delay you speak of. I haven't noticed this problem with mine. If you can't correct it and bought it new take it back and exchange. And watch out for that "flerb" setting. Its outrageous.

both

ehx9v power supply
You haven't got it on some stupid setting have you? Tried different cables, gutiars, amps etc.? You might just be better off taking it back and yelling at them. Mine doesn't do anything of the sort.