does anyone happen to know what the efficiency of nuclear power stations are. (science project)
thanks
Wikipedia and Google are your freinds...

Please go to them with your science projects or atlest The Only Science Thread...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by eldanny
Wikipedia and Goggle are your freinds...

Goggles answer everything
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

Goggles answer everything

hehe thanks for noticing the error
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
You could add to your project if you want the fact that they are moving away from nuclear fission and more research into nuclear fusion
Just don't build a nuclear power station is Russia, they kinda tend to explode....

MogEdit: My mistake, it was the former Soviet Union, in the Ukraine.
Quote by str84ever
You could add to your project if you want the fact that they are moving away from nuclear fission and more research into nuclear fusion

which is good for all of us.

PSN ID: ArranP
Does the technology for nuclear fusion even exist yet?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru

Almost. Theres a massive reactor thingy somewhere in Europe thats doing alot of testing/experimentation. I got told when I studied physics back in school but ive since forgot. It wouldnt surprise me if they finally break it in the next 10 years.

Edit:

^^ that scene on the simpsons is the greatest

PSN ID: ArranP
Last edited by apmaman at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by Ichimaru

Hot or cold fusion? Cos I'm pretty sure we can do uncontrolled hot fusion...
and your true answer is....procrastinate then make up bull crap with big words and you win
Unctrolled hot fusion is pretty pointless, seeing as we can't.. you know.. control it.
Apaman, I think that's a particle accelerator you're referring too, though I'm not sure if they study nuclear fusion..
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1