I realized that I'd like to step away from alot of metalcore and harder stuff I'm listening to and listen to other genres. I found I love superman by Goldfinger. What are some other good punk/ska bands similar to Goldfinger?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Catch 22.
Suicide machines.
Reel big fish. (spelling?)
Operation Ivy.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
ah i remember the **** off song by reel big fish, i love it, thanks guys!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

reel big fish.
No wait, did somebody already say that?
don't care. Listen to them. Now.

You might check out some old alkaline trio stuff, too. That's good ****.
goddamnit. Or something.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
yeah you'd probly like ska-punk more than ska

check out what everyones said, and then check out Suicide machines and Voodoo Glow Skulls
Quote by ss311
They're a ska band?

why is everyone so harsh on here? lol. i just try to quietly correct them.
Big d and the Kids Table
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Try some Streetlight Manifesto, Mustrad Plug, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Rancid, Op Ivy, Big D and the Kids Table, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, Catch 22, and Slightly Stoopid. I used to be really into this stuff but now I really don't listen to it anymore because I like Two Tone better.
Quote by ss311
They're a ska band?

Sorry i know what you mean, I'm like that with different genres I'm more keen about.

Since I don't really know what I'm talking about in this genre lol, I'm kinda lookin for like 90's stuff thats upbeat and off like the original THPS. that music was rockin.

Quote by tr3nt
Since I don't really know what I'm talking about in this genre lol, I'm kinda lookin for like 90's stuff thats upbeat and off like the original THPS. that music was rockin.

The stuff I listed above is just what your looking for. I think you'll really like a lot of it.
Quote by StreetLight3989
The stuff I listed above is just what your looking for. I think you'll really like a lot of it.

aight dude, i youtubed big D and they are awesome. I'll check everything else out

Quote by original=punk
why is everyone so harsh on here? lol. i just try to quietly correct them.

what's there to correct? their first two albums had quite a few ska-punk songs on them, one of which being "superman", which is the song he mentioned he liked.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
speed ska? ska-p
haha
french people are funny
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Quote by LordPino
suprised no one said less than jake
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by original=punk
well we mentioned reel big fish, basically the same crappy band.
Old LTJ isn't that bad. The new stuff is just bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well if Superman is the only song you've heard then get their first three albums for so much more. Buck-o-Nine was one of there influences too, might want to check them out.
Goldfinger were a sad band. The few ska song they did do were really ****ing good (The Kids are Alright, Man In The Suitcase, Carlita), but all the other songs are pretty ****ty.

But what is so bad about ska-punk? Everyone here seems to look down upon it, I favor it the most out of the ska sub genres.
Quote by original=punk
ska-p is spanish.

...damn.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Quote by LordPino