i know this is kind of a weird topic but i was just wondering if there was anyway to get like an enthinicity test done, i know what i am on my moms side but not on my dads side because he was adopted, anyone know of anything i can do or anywhere i can go?
Maybe... ask him?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
he doesnt know either, he was adopted when he was born, he doesnt know anything about his parents, and i kind of think he might not be my real dad anyway
Ask his foster parents?
they dont know either, i already tried, either that or this is just some big conspiracy against me
Ask the agency they adopted your father from?
Does it really make a difference? And no, there is no enthinicity test, I'm pretty sure. That's just plain wrong.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
i would, but i live in denver, and he was adopted in chicago, and he now lives in montana, so the communication is a little rough. Im polish on my moms side, and amazingly white, but my dad is darker skin, not so much as spanish or african-american, more along the lines of almost cuban, but i have red hair in my beard, and none of this really clicked with me until eariler this year, so you can see how im a little confused
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Does it really make a difference? And no, there is no enthinicity test, I'm pretty sure. That's just plain wrong.

it makes a difference to me, i mean im proud of my polish heritage and i want to be proud of whatever else i am.
I would def take an ethnicity test.

Q1. What bands do you listen to?
A. Um, Tupac, Kanye West annnnd...oh yeah! Fiddy Cent!!

Results: You are White.

Damn...
The word is spelt ethnicity. Not ethinicity.

That's all I've got. Although, I'm fairly sure you can't. Instead, ask your father's adoption agency who he was descended from, find a family tree, etc.

Why the hell does it matter?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by 6nikki-nine9
i would, but i live in denver, and he was adopted in chicago, and he now lives in montana, so the communication is a little rough. Im polish on my moms side, and amazingly white, but my dad is darker skin, not so much as spanish or african-american, more along the lines of almost cuban, but i have red hair in my beard, and none of this really clicked with me until eariler this year, so you can see how im a little confused

There's always the telephone, and maybe you can find out if the adoption agency has a homepage, go there and e-mail them.
Quote by Kensai
Ask him?

Quote by Kensai
Ask his foster parents?

Quote by Kensai
Ask the agency they adopted your father from?

You are very much condoning the old art of verbal communication today.