Page 1 of 5
Seriously dudes, when a chick is rubbing her ass against your crotch, are you just supposed to contain it?

I don't get it. I was at this club and I was dancing(and I mean full on body bumping) with this girl and I was having some serious difficulties. Then we actually started making out, so I just said screw it and let what would happen happen.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
wind pants and no underwear ftw
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
It's nearly impossible to not get a boner in that situation, that's why I hardly dance. I can hardly walk with a boner.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
It's nearly impossible to not get a boner in that situation, that's why I hardly dance. I can hardly walk with a boner.

Yeah. One time my girlfriend grabbed my crotch at school.

I had to miss the goddamn bus
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

That is sigworthy...
The worst thing is when someone pushes a girl into you just so you can be humiliated. >:@
NOPE.
i find it funny
cause girls are like
"omg so i was dancing with this guy at the club last night, and he gota boner! gross! i totally just ditched him"
like... what do you expect?
why do guys go to the club?
not to dance the night away i assure you!
... well maybe the odd guy
i dont like dancing mostly because of the boner attack
and theres also the factor of looking silly while dancing and thinking your cool
you know those guys
and you think to yourself
"oh god... i hope i'm not like him!"
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Since when does rubbing your ass on someone's crotch qualify as dancing? Dancing is an art form that takes talent, dexterity, and discipline. "Grinding" is what you see at the zoo when the animals are in heat. It's not dancing.
Quote by Yakult

*Passes out uncontrollably*

*Although I'd like to see a controlled passing out*
I don't do dancing.
I suck so badly I end up dancing like Carlton from the Fresh Prince.
Oh well, life goes on...
*dances*
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by SkyValley
Since when does rubbing your ass on someone's crotch qualify as dancing? Dancing is an art form that takes talent, dexterity, and discipline. "Grinding" is what you see at the zoo when the animals are in heat. It's not dancing.

You never been clubbing, have you?

very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

my friend was just telling me about how he was getting grinded so intensely he creamed himself... naturally, we're not letting him live that one down for a while...
Buy a belt

Tuck your dick in. Job done.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by AvengedThrice
I don't do dancing.
Oh well, life goes on...
*dances*

since when is dancing like carlton banks a bad thing?
For the record I don't just grind, I do dance, and I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous as I do it, but I enjoy myself.

I do however enjoy the ladies from time to time. Last Saturday night for example I had a very, very good time with one in particular.

That meat grinder was pretty much the funniest thing ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by AvengedThrice
I don't do dancing.
Oh well, life goes on...
*dances*

isn't tht how we are meant to dance?!?!
i see your point. its hard but u gotta convince yourself that its not going anywhere... even if it is!
SkyValley is right.

I don't like dance club music, it's annoying as hell with the bass and a bunch of pretty much naked women running around....it's too easy and I'd rather be playing guitar with my friends anyway. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird and I like concerts without moshing.
as moggan 13 seems to be pretty much following me around tonight im just gonna agree with him.... morphine in the penis.
Quote by Yakult
Tuck your dick in. Job done.

I was expecting a picture of that.
Quote by piop
as moggan 13 seems to be pretty much following me around tonight im just gonna agree with him.... morphine in the penis.

Calm down honey, the restraining order only said 300 E-feet....
Quote by piop

Sigged
Quote by Yakult

Reminds me of that Mad TV skit with the fat black guy that kept passing out during masturbation and telling everybody about it
Maybe you should actually do some respectable dancing instead of that ridiculous monkey ****. Back in the forties and fifties people really knew how to dance. It took loads of coordination and practice, not unlike playing guitar. It was still seductive and sexy, but in a less blatant and more tongue-in-cheek way. It was respectable. This "clubbing" **** is ridiculous. Swing dancing was like playing guitar, "grinding" is like just playing random powerchords.
Quote by SkyValley
Maybe you should actually do some respectable dancing instead of that ridiculous monkey ****. Back in the forties and fifties people really knew how to dance. It took loads of coordination and practice, not unlike playing guitar. It was still seductive and sexy, but in a less blatant and more tongue-in-cheek way. It was respectable. This "clubbing" **** is ridiculous. Swing dancing was like playing guitar, "grinding" is like just playing random powerchords.

Your too old fashioned sir.
I love how theres almost 0 helpful replies to this.

I myself try to keep it under control as long as I can but he always finds some way to jump up.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by SkyValley

1)Dude, how old are you?
2) If you can be seducted and sexied so effortlessly, you can be proud of yourself, cause I sure as hell can't.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

F*** it, i just go balls out , and if they dont like it, they can go grind someone else
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by thewho65
Reminds me of that Mad TV skit with the fat black guy that kept passing out during masturbation and telling everybody about it

that was insanely funny
Jack off before you club, and hope nobody wants your dick at said club.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by Moggan13
Calm down honey, the restraining order only said 300 E-feet....

I don't have a big bubble around me, which on the peripheral you must stay tho! Just out of interest.... how many e-feet is ug?
Quote by MX4Life
Jack off before you club, and hope nobody wants your dick at said club.

exactly, i no longer get a boner in math now because i jerk it before school every day. but math is no where near as sexy as dancing.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by guitar_infidel
exactly, i no longer get a boner in math now because i jerk it before school every day. but math is no where near as sexy as dancing.

unless your really wrong in the head

PSN ID: ArranP
Page 1 of 5