im thinkin of buying a Behringer V-TONE GMX212 amp i heard its got 99 pre set effect and 2 inputs a stuff. I just some feedback off someone who's used or has that amp.
Wouldn't recommend. But first of all, what setup do you have now and what kind of music do you play?
dont know about that amp, but from my experiences, behringer is pretty bad
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
What kind of budget do you have? Behringer can have some decent products, but I wouldn't want my main amp being them.
No.. not behringer... aaagh... i work with them on a daily basis at college, and they aren't that bad (i didn't say they were any good mind), but they have some very annoying problems. Firstly, any behringer product seems to be a noise box. it will bring up the noise floor A LOT, so most of what you'll hear is a hissing noise... those things have screwed up many a recording. Because i've tried to sort it out with a behringer noise gate (its the only gate they had...), and rather ironically it cut the excessive hissing i got from the behringer FX and DI, but it made its own noise that it wasn't reducing. The V-amps are okay but really honestly it'd be better off to stretch to the extra £30 for a modelling box and get a POD...

I don't even know what the V-tone is, which means its probably really bad.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Behringer is S.HIT.... I had a Wah Wah pedal and it was a piece of crap...I will never ever buy Behringer thing.... so I don't recommend
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
I got the Behringer FX100 and that ain't nothing special at all, what other 'compact' multi effect pedals are that anyone would recommend.
Behrigners VAMP stuff is very good, and can run with any POD, though it tends to sound more processed with lower quality effects. Everything else made by them pretty much sucks. Its all cheaply made too.
B-52 AT 112 or 212, this is pretty much the cheapest tube option for metal.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Twixted
no i mean for playin live

Quote by Mark G
B-52 AT 112 or 212, this is pretty much the cheapest tube option for metal.

What's stopping you from playing that amp live?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
the behringer v-amp pedals are actually pretty decent, but the amps are probably only slightly better than a line6 spider.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Well tbh they aren't upto much. But the amps are roughly equal to spiders... If you can get a really good deal on one and you absolutely need one for gigging volumes, I suppose it's a viable option. If you don't need all that volume or don't need it soon then I'd save up and get something higher quality.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
As most of those people said, DON'T GET A BEHRINGER AMP! My friend had one (it was digital, but I don't know what model) and a 4x12 cab of the same brand. Here's a small list of just a few of the problems that I noticed with the amp and cab:
1. It wasn't loud. He had to turn up the amp volume all the way while my other friend turned his Peavey6505 up to only 2-3 for the two amps to have similar volumes. Yes, I am aware that the Peavey is all-tube and that the Behringer is digital, but that does not justify that big of a difference in volume.
2. The knobs fell off. My friend was using this amp for playing a couple of live shows a month, and somewhere between carrying it around and playing it, a couple of the knobs fell off.
3. The input jack was complete s h i t. The nut that holds it in place decided to work itself loose and then go missing.
4. The tone was horrible. Behringer tone is like taking a tone from line6 and puking on it.
5. The cab was made of what felt like driftwood, and the sound doesn't even compare to Marshall/Randall/Line6/independent companies' cabs. Not to mention the speakers were low-quality.

If you're going for a metal tone, I would either look at Mesa or Marshall. If you're looking to save some money, try the Randall V-amp series. It's FANTASTIC for the pricetag. There's nothing wrong with anything Vox makes either.

Hope that helped.

-Steve Beer
Founder of Baer Guitars - Free lessons in an unconventional style to promote creativity.
Composer
Teacher
Guitarist