Great stuff, too bad Some Girls is ****
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by zayG
Great stuff, too bad Some Girls is ****

Some Girls slay.

Back on subject though...American Nightmare was great, influential, blah blah blah. Estimated amount at a reunion show? THE ENTIRE HARDCORE COMMUNITY.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Some Girls slay.

Back on subject though...American Nightmare was great, influential, blah blah blah. Estimated amount at a reunion show? THE ENTIRE HARDCORE COMMUNITY.

I know people (I myself included) that would actually murder people for tickets into that show. Infact, there would be such a huge amount I think the venue would have a riot on it's hands. Stabbings, fires, exploding cop cars, the works. And Mr Eisold would just be sitting miles away laughing in full knowledge that he wasn't even going to set foot on the stage that night.

I dream about AN reunions.
rites of nothing.
Quote by jefflucas
Hey, I can dream. Maybe Wes will come to his senses somewhere down the line.

That's as likely as Wes finding Jesus.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

Quote by kaktusnpoop
or his hand

Quoted for lolz!
Quote by LPIndin

That made me lol quite hard and cringe at the same time. Keeping on topic, I just think out of all the records 'Background Music' is just a record I can listen to all the way through and every song is just a gem. 'I Saved Latin' is just...the best 22 song i've ever heard in my entire life.
rites of nothing.
Wes Eisold used to say the words we couldn't come up with, hence the reason why everyone can relate to his lyrics so well.
Quote by LPIndin

PLease can somone pm me an American Nightmare/Give Up The Ghost cd? I've never heard them before but heard great things.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Wes Eisold used to say the words we couldn't come up with, hence the reason why everyone can relate to his lyrics so well.

Too true. You read Deathbeds yet?
rites of nothing.
Word. I just bought The Sun Isn't Getting any Brighter 7". Completely original, even has the sticker on the bag. Cost me $5.
I'm bringing this back, because I think more people on this forum needed to be educated on what was one of the best bands in the history of music.
rites of nothing.
muhahah American Nightmare is ok but not the best band come on dude
adore this band, bands that sound similar are This is Hell, and The Banner are still around
Quote by Manos15
Best hardcore band ever? Yup.

wouldn't go that far, but one of the best

i plan on starting a band that mixes AN and Infest, should rule
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by MANATEEN
adore this band, bands that sound similar are This is Hell, and The Banner are still around

never checked out This is Hell, but listening to a song by them, and this is like a complete rip off of my favorite AN song
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Last edited by zayG at Nov 19, 2008,
sundowning was a good album, but everything else is pretty bad. but back to AN.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by saxaxe
*downloads some American Nightmare and pretends he's listened to them before this thread*

<_<

myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
Porcelain Hope

You're Not Much

But Youre All I Got
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Page 1 of 2