I'm primarily a bassist, but I want a small little electric guitar rig, to mess around with... I also will need an amp... nothing too big(30 watts or so), if i play any shows i'll play one of the 10's of guitar playing friends' amps ... I play primarily Death Metal, Black Metal, Hardcore, Power Metal.... What are your suggestions? Keep it under $300 for guitar + amp pleaseee .
Best I can think of would be an Ibanez RG321 and a Roland Micro Cube, that'll run about $400 total.
Marshall AVT?
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
Quote by Danno13
Best I can think of would be an Ibanez RG321 and a Roland Micro Cube, that'll run about $400 total.

a bit too steep for me .
Ok. Get the RG and an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff, and run it through your bass amp.
Quote by Danno13
Ok. Get the RG and an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff, and run it through your bass amp.

would a guitar work on my bass amp as well as an effect pedal?
it would work, but i've heard it's a good way to ruin an amp.
I think ibanez has a metal pack but it's not a 30 watt amp
yea man i played guitar on a bass amp for a few months, the sound comes through fine except about half way up the e string, its cheap and kind of odd sounding but you are playing metal so you should want bass, no good for doing solos though
Well... i think I would rather get a guitar amp, instead of risking my bass amps life :P.