Who's your fave folk rock band (Flogging Molly, DKM etc). because I only know a few

My faves are a local band I know (www.myspace.com/theramblers06, listen to Star Of The County Down), they're ****ing awesome, but I prefer FM over DKM.

What about you guysh?
Last edited by filthandfury at Sep 17, 2007,
I like folk punx like Defiance,Ohio, Ghost Mice, This Bike is A Pipe Bomb.......
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I like folk punx like Defiance,Ohio, Ghost Mice, This Bike is A Pipe Bomb.......

Against Me! too. I would never thought of them as folk punk when I heard them but I guess that's what they are.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Against Me! too. I would never thought of them as folk punk when I heard them but I guess that's what they are.
You know I love Against Me!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like Defiance, Ohio, Violent Femmes, Against Me!, The Gallows and The ****ing Buckaroos
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
defiance, ohio, ghost mice, old against me!, the moldy peaches (more anti-folk, but meh)

and Jawn Dee, he's a kick ass artist.
mischief brew and mutiny are the best folk punk bands, imo.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."