Page 1 of 2
Ok title says it all my favorite was last year it started with me telling this kid that he could conisider his penis in the grinder after realizing i made no sense i then continued to beat the shit out of him.

now it's your turn GO!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Uh, never had any reason to fight anyone. Guess I gotta try harder to get people not to like me.
When I beat brock with only Squirtle lvl 8 was pretty ****in intense.
Aren't you solid... Was the whole fight about your failed attempt at an insult?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Aren't you solid... Was the whole fight about your failed attempt at an insult?

no it was cuz he's a total dick to everybody and doesn't give a damn about anyone else but himself
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
fighting kinda sucks.
havnt fought in like 4-5 years
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

once I had an epic battle on my toilet ........... I won, and became a free man UNTIL NEXT TIME
I've never been in one, I always smooth talk my way out of them or just outwit them, there are some real dumbasses at my school.

I've had to throw a punch or two before but never an actual fight.
i can remember two fughts i had in school. one which i won, the other time i was beaten up pretty bad.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Fighting makes no sense. All the 'gangsta' kids in my school take it upon themselves to enforce the 'gangsta code of honor' or whatever they're doing and every new guy somehow ends up having to fight one of them. It's rediculous and doesn't solve anything, and what you did sounds like a dick move even if the guy is an ass. Getting into fights is dumb, and starting fights is even dumber.
no it was cuz he's a total dick to everybody and doesn't give a damn about anyone else but himself

Isn't starting a fight for such a rubbish non-reason the height in dickness?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by iceman95
last year it started with me telling this kid that he could conisider his penis in the grinder after realizing i made no sense i then continued to beat the shit out of him.

You really have no idea how stupid you just sounded
My favorite was when I was in 4th grade. I was beating the **** out of this kid at his house and his mom ran outside and told us to stop. So he was on his knees trying to get up, I was standing up and kicked him in the back right in front of his mom.
never been in a fight just cuz im metal and no one messes with me.
but seriously im a black belt and just no one rly tries to fight me. I wish they would cuz i'd love to show them how dumb they are lol
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
When we're bored, my friends and I will fight. We just get up, clean some space, and start going at it.

He likes to call them "Bro scraps."
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I used to get in a lot of fights. I was an angry kid I guess.

Started smoking weed and found a more peaceful look at life.

I realized fighting is very savage.

edit: Actually about a month ago me and my friend were really drunk and I thought of the idea for him to punch me. Basically we wanted to do a fight club type thing.

The conversation was like this:

Me: Punch me dude.
Him: What...
Me:Punch me!
Him: Alright... hesitates a minute ... Dude I can't punch you.
Me: Well, want me to punch you and see if you can punch me afterwards?
Him: Um I guess so
Me: .... I can't punch you dude

We then hug each other and say "I love you man" a few times.

Everybody thinks we're gay, but we're actually just really good friends.
Last edited by revolutionplz at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by rocabillyrollup
losers fight

im intelligent enough to talk about my problems

You're an idiot.

Just because you don't have any testosterone it doesn't mean fighting is lame. If someone pisses me or a friend off, I'll be glad to get to it. I haven't been in a fight in so long and I've got all this adrenaline stored in me. I almost beat the **** out of this ****er at a Tool concert that was being a dick to my friend and everyone else around us, but he eventually backed off when he realized I was about ready to knock his teeth out. Not to mention, 30 other people wanted to kick his ass too.

So yeah, haven't been in a fight in a while. The adrenaline is building up though.
I'm not a big fan of fighting and I do try to avoid it, I havn't been in many in the last few years. But in grade school I was in a fight like once every two weeks. It was a constant thing from grade4 - grade 8. Like every other day one of my friends were fighting someone, it's just how it was. I never started a fight though really.

Best was, when I was walking home from school once(I went to public school, and naturally there was a catholic school within a couple blocks of our school, which constantly caused problems)and this one catholic kid started bugging me for no reason what so ever, and I tried the ignoring him thing, and he kept it up, kept it up, then pushed me a couple times. Finally I turned around and start feeding him punches, in the end he didn't really get a punch off. I'd say he was crying after about 3 punches and I fed him like 10 more to the head probably. I'd feel bad about it, if only he wasn't just basically being a bully to me, who he had basically never seen before and I ended up just beating the **** outta him. So, in the end he got his.
the fight i had with this dudes mum coz i wouldnt let her suck my dick, n she got pissed n tryed to get up off the bed, but fell n rolled towards me, so i ran down the stairs n she was rolling after me like a big boulder, so i had to jump n swing off the chandelier, like indian bones in the temple of poontang

nah not really, i dont bother noone, i only fight if i have too
i reckon everyone should just get aschlong
One time I got into a beef with this guy. So he punched me. He kept punching me until he knocked me to the ground. Up till this point, I had really done nothing. Then when he got on top of me to punch me again, I threw sand in his eyes, headbutted him in the gut, punched him in the neck, punched him a few times in the stomach. Then I started kicking him and kicking him all over, the face, the back, kidneys, gut, legs.

By the time I was done kicking him, he wasn't moving. I got really scared, my friends had all run away, and so I went out to the street and I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
: Thread, although I've never been in an actual physical confrontation.
666 BRO
One time this guy punched me in the face at a nightclub for no apparent reason, so I got him in a headlock and smashed his face into the floor. unfortunately his mate kicked me in the face while I was down there, but I managed to get up and knock a couple of his teeth out with a nice right hook.

Happy times
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Firenze
One time I got into a beef with this guy. So he punched me. He kept punching me until he knocked me to the ground. Up till this point, I had really done nothing. Then when he got on top of me to punch me again, I threw sand in his eyes, headbutted him in the gut, punched him in the neck, punched him a few times in the stomach. Then I started kicking him and kicking him all over, the face, the back, kidneys, gut, legs.

By the time I was done kicking him, he wasn't moving. I got really scared, my friends had all run away, and so I went out to the street and I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

wow you have some time on your hands

I'm usually a guy who doesn't start **** with anyone. But this one time on the school bus this one guy started bullying me (he started flicking my ears and talking ****)so i told him to **** off and he threw a seat belt at me lip and then i proceeded to pummel the **** out of him. My cousin had to hold me back.

but yea it was whatever
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Last edited by rockstar mace at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by chimneyfish
the fight i had with this dudes mum coz i wouldnt let her suck my dick, n she got pissed n tryed to get up off the bed, but fell n rolled towards me, so i ran down the stairs n she was rolling after me like a big boulder, so i had to jump n swing off the chandelier, like indian bones in the temple of poontang

nah not really, i dont bother noone, i only fight if i have too
i reckon everyone should just get aschlong

I don't really like fighting, but I live in an area with ganstaaaaz everywhere, and some of my mates are the type that like to fight and/or get mouthy to people when they've had a drink or two.

I suppose the 'best' one was about 2 months ago, this group of lads started trying to smash up one of my mates cars with a metal pole, when my mate and his friend were sitting in it. They smashed the windows in and were grabbing at the guys. Little did they know that me and about 4 of my friends were just coming round the corner. We ran up and absolutely beat the **** out of them, which was great fun . I got a headbutt to the head from one of them and had a pretty bad black eye, but I think I broke one of their noses (there was blood everywhere and he seemd to be in a fair amount of distress)..

Again, I totally don't agree with fighting and would never start a fight, but talking or trying to debate in that situation would just end badly.
^ +1 now with a lvl. 8 Charmander, that's another story my friend.
666 BRO
Quote by Archaon
You're an idiot.

Just because you don't have any testosterone it doesn't mean fighting is lame. If someone pisses me or a friend off, I'll be glad to get to it. I haven't been in a fight in so long and I've got all this adrenaline stored in me. I almost beat the **** out of this ****er at a Tool concert that was being a dick to my friend and everyone else around us, but he eventually backed off when he realized I was about ready to knock his teeth out. Not to mention, 30 other people wanted to kick his ass too.

So yeah, haven't been in a fight in a while. The adrenaline is building up though.

The June show? I think I might know who you're talking about.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
I had one with myself...

I won though
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Page 1 of 2