I have a yamaha pac112xj with a seymour duncan invader in the bridge and I'm lookin to get a new guitar. My options are a
washburn x40(I would like to have a metal guitar).
An epiphone g-400 alpine white(love the looks and double humbuckers)
a Fender which looks sik and costs about 600$, I don't know what its called but its an HSS layout and I already have that pickup layout on my pacifica which is the only thing stopping me from getting that.
Any suggestions, negative/positive comments on these guitars would be great. And if I can't decide on these I'll just get a 300 acoustic
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
I'd go with the Washburn. Great looks, good features, and I've heard great things about it. Even my very cheap Washburn Strat copy is a good guitar. REALLY good for about $100.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
My votes goes to the washburn as well.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by mrxtreme_4
I have a yamaha pac112xj with a seymour duncan invader in the bridge and I'm lookin to get a new guitar. My options are a
washburn x40(I would like to have a metal guitar).
An epiphone g-400 alpine white(love the looks and double humbuckers)
a Fender which looks sik and costs about 600$, I don't know what its called but its an HSS layout and I already have that pickup layout on my pacifica which is the only thing stopping me from getting that.
Any suggestions, negative/positive comments on these guitars would be great. And if I can't decide on these I'll just get a 300 acoustic

hmm...well i am an ibanez fanboy...so i will try giving my opinion on them

if you want a METAL sound...if you want to have rhythm metal i suggest the Ibanez SA120...i have it and it works very well...but if you want to do lead metal dont get it because its pickups arent clear enough to get each note sounded off perfectly.
for a lead solo metal sound go for the Ibanez Xiphos, i have it as well and i LOVE its sound, playability, and overall look...but the strap locks are in awekward positions...gotta get used to that.

yes i talked with what i have...because i feel its wiser to talk about what you know that what you read.

PRICES:
SA120 - ...i bought mine canadian, and it was $350CDN
Xiphos -...got it from americal musical $650USD