I'm going to change my Vox wah from battery power to a 9V AC input.

But uhh... I don't know how.

Any help? And sorry if this has been done, but I couldn't find anything on it. Where can I buy what I need (besides a soldering gun and stuff, I have that)?
The absolute easiest method is to attach a 9v battery connector to the wires coming from the 9v power supply (AC/DC converter that Boss and everyone else uses) You just cut the connector off the wires, and solder in the battery connector. (paying attention to get your positive and negative polarity right)

Then you run it into the Wah and plug it into the battery jack. (you just reverse the direction of the one you add to do this)

This type of adapter would work on any 9v battery powered pedal, and requires no modification to the pedal.

Aside from that, adding a Boss 9V jack would be relatively easy if I had a schematic... I could draw it up for you. If you have no experience with that, maybe you should try the other method first.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
When you use a a transformer, it transforms it into volts DC. Hence the name.
Quote by zeroyon
The absolute easiest method is to attach a 9v battery connector to the wires coming from the 9v power supply (AC/DC converter that Boss and everyone else uses) You just cut the connector off the wires, and solder in the battery connector. (paying attention to get your positive and negative polarity right)

Then you run it into the Wah and plug it into the battery jack. (you just reverse the direction of the one you add to do this)

This type of adapter would work on any 9v battery powered pedal, and requires no modification to the pedal.

Aside from that, adding a Boss 9V jack would be relatively easy if I had a schematic... I could draw it up for you. If you have no experience with that, maybe you should try the other method first.

I think I follow you, but I'm not sure... And I don't want to start a fire haha. Any visual aids?