Richard Christy, the drummer of Iced Earth, as some of you may obviously know is a regular on the Howard Stern show and does hilarious prank phone calls and other jokes. He is also going to be in the new Harold and Kumar movie. Discuss any other metal band members appearing on the media.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
gaahl from gorgoroth did a thing with some guys he took them to his schoolhouse where it was only him and another kid who killed himself when he was 18. he also took them to his grandparents house on the top of a snowy mountain where 1 of the guys couldn't breathe due to lack of oxygen, it was pretty funny. the guys a psycho so some of the camera crew or whatever were all scared he was gonna kill them etc. if you know anything about gaahl you'd know he's been to jail a few times for torturing people.
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
sebastian bach. mtv rap superstar. fail.
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
There's that new show called Burzumon on tv. It's about all these little creatures called Burzomon that serve under Varg to kill all the gay, jewish, black people.
the documentary that benenov is talking about totally rules. Gaahl is a grim motherfucker if there ever was one
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by liesofautumn
the documentary that benenov is talking about totally rules. Gaahl is a grim motherfucker if there ever was one

Seriously.
Quote by Guitarislife125
There's that new show called Burzumon on tv. It's about all these little creatures called Burzomon that serve under Varg to kill all the gay, jewish, black people.

woot....and to respond wish something mostly unrelated, I saw a car the other day with a license plate that said "BURZUM" on it leaving my high school, and when I drove past the car, it was a mom with her 3 kids XD

On Topic:
Gwar do a lot of stuff with different television shows.
^ Just because you get old doesn't mean you gotta become less gr1m. I bet she's training her kids to burn churches.

The Burzum licence plate holder makes her inherently a milf.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Sep 18, 2007,
suffocation did a commercial for the discovery channel. it was ****ing awesome.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights

yeah i saw that one, freakin brutal

bruce dickinson's done some history stuff aswell
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by liesofautumn

whats it called? wouldnt mind checking it out.
The most I've seen is Pantera and Scott Ian on VH1. Also, that Suffocation video on Discovery Channel. It got me into them.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
'true norwegian black metal' is the title i think. search 'gaahl' on wiki, it has links to the entire thing on youtube. or alternatively, search 'peter beste' and get the same thing
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by Night_Lights

That was the ****! If they did more commercials like that, maybe I'd watch the channel more often.
Gear:

Ibenez RG5EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt combo amp
Ibanez Xiphos (Soon I'll have it )

I don't give a if you HATE ME!-Bodom

Dave Mustaine worked with Vh1 in the (i think it was) '92 elections, encouraging people to vote. The guys of Metallica of course were in the media with Napster. Pantera played music for a Spongebob episode...
Dave Mustaine was also Duck Dodgers (mad episode) as well as Jeopardy!
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Mastodon did the opening song for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie and it's pretty good.

Link

I'll have a bourbon.
Neil Buchanan (the guy that did Art Attack on CITV) used to play guitar in a NWOBHM band called Marseille.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by Spamwise
Pantera played music for a Spongebob episode...

No way....

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TFWmc2SXmVM

I don't know if this is it. Can anyone tell me?
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Last edited by closertofreewil at Sep 18, 2007,
Quote by chylde_of_fire
Neil Buchanan (the guy that did Art Attack on CITV) used to play guitar in a NWOBHM band called Marseille.

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by chylde_of_fire

HAHAHAH
oh man.

I used to think that guy was so lame, but i loved the show.
As has been mentioned, Bruce Dickinson has presented a couple of tv documentaries, like his flying heavy metal one, the one about spontaneous human combustion and a couple of others. He also gets interviewed quite a bit, ive seen him on docs about trains, tanks and a couple of others too.

Yeah, plus he presents his own show on BBC radio 6music and he also presents "The Masters of Rock" on BBC Radio 2.