I recently bought a new electric guitar and an amp, i had some before but never of this quality.

A G&L legacy
and
a VOX ad100vt amp

i play mostly blues and rock ( a la sweet child o mine, etc)

jsut looking to see if i made a good investment

here are some links to pics!
http://13.img.v4.skyrock.com/13d/blaze9112/pics/1186487560.jpg

http://13.img.v4.skyrock.com/13d/blaze9112/pics/1186486424.jpg
No send them both to me, I'm sure you won't be wanting them.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Looks pretty good but you don't say how much it cost. It depends how much you spent on sed investment.
You probably didn't need such a big amp. The Valvetronix series aren't fully tube, so it won't sound very good when you turn it up to use all that extra wattage. But as a practice/home/small gigs setup, I'd say yes.
good job on the G&L purchase ive had a comanche for 2.5 yrs now and i love it, cant say to much on the vox just that ive heard they are awsome
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

there are better amps out there for as much money as that amp was, maybe $600 or so, most definately. but not too many are as versatile as that one and sound that good for an SS amp like it. And G&L guitars seem to be good. they are a little expensive i think, and maybe a few good Fenders for that price. But overall, it was a good investment.
G&L legacy is just as good as MIA fender IMO

EDIT: did you get them used? if so how much?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
G&L legacy is just as good as MIA fender IMO

EDIT: did you get them used? if so how much?

Brand new from the store :P

the guitar i wont say the exact price :P but a little more expensive than a MIA strat.

The amp i payed it ABOUT 700$ canadian

btw the amp is just for small gigs, barely! i jsut wanted something to have fun and mess around with :P so why not buy the 100 wat one :P
Quote by blue_strat
You probably didn't need such a big amp. The Valvetronix series aren't fully tube, so it won't sound very good when you turn it up to use all that extra wattage. But as a practice/home/small gigs setup, I'd say yes.
I think you contradicted yourself..
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
I think you contradicted yourself..

i dont see how he contradicted himself......