well i checked the second thing under euros

which was gbp and it came out to 649.
i just did that

that seems more acurate
That would be awesome if it were in the US. I love that paint job and color combo for some reason. He rly never used anything like it tho. He used his Fender sig model more than that one.
epiphone the dot + custom paintjob = same price (providing your paying someone to do the paintjob if you do it yourself then even cheaper) and probably better guitar
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
one. its thomann. Prolly the most legit online store in europe.

Two. Gibson announced this ages ago and three..... Im struggling guys! help! ? lol!
Search the EG forums, somebody actually wasted their daddy's $$ in it (and a Mesa DR, but I bet the kid can't EQ for sh!t).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by beckyjc
Paying for an ugly paint job there.

...and only one pickup.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
...and only one high gain pickup.

Corrected.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i played the gibson one a while a back and i loved the neck on it, as well as the pick up

and i like the paint job