Ok heres the deal finally got some time and some money to get some new pedals... yay!

So what is a good stomp box tuner I think its between the Boss TU2(£55) and the Korg DT10 (£49), but anything else is welcome, accuracy is a must and must not drain tone also I dont want to spend more than £60 (GAK Prices)

Tonight I am also ordering:

Fulltone OCD
Vox V847
EHX Small Clone
Some Patch Cables

Plus a delay can't decide between the Marshall Echohead and the EHX #1 Echo, or I might go all out for a DMM!?
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
get the Korg DT-10, I just got it, and it is very accurate, and is brighter than the TU-2

the Korg DT-10, also is setup so that you can take it apart and do 1 sotter and make it a True Bypass , so if you do that slight modification, which takes 5 minutes of your time, you turn your Korg DT-10 into a Peterson Strbo, which cost $200 (£89) vrs the Korg DT-10 which is $99 (£49),

so go the Korg DT-10, you will not be disappointed FTW
theres some sites that tell you how to modify pedals into True Bypass very easily

good luck
Yes I was leaning towards the Korg, Boss pedals seem to disappoint me with their blandness.

Also could you give me some diagram or a link to a website that shows how to do that mod, I am useless with electronics, However I seem to remember being quite handy with a soldering iron from Year 9 Electronics.
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner.

chrome casing, true bypass, strobe tuning, large display, super bright
^ As in this one....

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/Catalogue/ViewProduct.aspx?productId=1867

?

£75 is a little pricey and they don't seem to sell it at GAK to keep delivery charges down (I'm already having to buy the OCD from Andertons)

Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by -heartbreaker-
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner.

chrome casing, true bypass, strobe tuning, large display, super bright

I second this one. Wear sun glasses though.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by Sharly
Yes I was leaning towards the Korg, Boss pedals seem to disappoint me with their blandness.

Also could you give me some diagram or a link to a website that shows how to do that mod, I am useless with electronics, However I seem to remember being quite handy with a soldering iron from Year 9 Electronics.

there are several ways to go for you.

A. make a Bypass system for 12 effects individually for a pedal board
Choice A site

B. Modify a Pedal
Choice A mod
gives you diagrams of the basic layout, you can see that same layout on the Korg Pedal

C. Tuner Modfication Explanations
Choice C method

once you read those sites and understand how it works, you can see how the components on the pedal work, you can use the bypass input location to help you see where it goes to on the board, and make it work like the diagramns to help you figure it out, all I did was sotter one of the connectors on this smal sheet metal pice which I configured so that it can be sottered for a tru bypass, you can fold the sheet metal into a mechanism that can be spring orriented to make it switch to true bypass
its easy job, hard to explain and understand

Disclaimer: DO NOT attempt to modify your precious pedals unless you are absolutely sure you know what you are doing! You do need to be able to do precise soldering in tight spaces as well as on heat-sensitive components. If you damage a component, it's not the end of the world. Components are cheap. Switches and rare IC chips are not, however, and a (God forbid!) ruined populated pcb will cost you more than the pedals' worth to replace. Bottom line - sending your pedal away to have it modified is a lot cheaper than messing it up trying to do it yourself.
^ Ok thanks for that info if I go with the Korg I think I might defiantly modify the pedal.

Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Sharly
^ Ok thanks for that info if I go with the Korg I think I might defiantly modify the pedal.

yeah, I'm sure you can do it, I'm no electrical geek or nothing but I did it
I'm sure you can do it, as sottering has mostley to do with electronics anyways
just may take you some time to figure it out to make it a true bypass but to me it's worth it if you save 100 dollars which is (£49), for you
I lost my TU-2 and glad I bought a Korg DT-10 and once I did that bypass project its just as good as the Peterson which makes me sooo soo happy

anywho good luck with your project
Yep cheers for the help went with the Korg plus the other pedals I listed and the Echohead.

Finally I'm going to have some pedals to be proud of!

Time to go to sleep, night night.

Member of the Laney Cult