I happen to obsess over different female celebs. Not in a naughty way or anything, just like to meet them and get to know them as a person, because hey after all, they are people just like you and me. They just have different careers is all. It's no different from saying "oh, i want to meet a pc tech, because they seem like cool people." No difference right?

Also, I have four best friends of whom I've known for 4 years through my ROTC unit from when I was in highschool. I have asked all of them out a number of times, probably to the point of being annoying, but they are still my friends. I don't know what to do. There is also a high school sophmore I really like.

Do I need help? Am I sick? Is it wrong to obsess over people like this?
That's slightly weird. See a psychiatrist, not the Pit. The Pit will just take the piss. (Why does no-one ever go to a doctor?!)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
depends, which are the said celebreties to whom you obsess over?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
well this little slice of your life is quite boring i must say. where's the pizazz?

and yes, you are one sick mother****er. any obsession is bad. :P
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Do you:

-have tons of fake celeb pr0nz?

-own or subscribe to one or more celeb magazines

-jack it to non-nude pics of celebs?

Then yes, you are indeed a sicko.
Quote by break-me-in
That's slightly weird. See a psychiatrist, not the Pit. The Pit will just take the piss. (Why does no-one ever go to a doctor?!)

don't you know? everyone who ever posts in the pit instantly earns a degree in medicine?

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by thewho65
Do you:

-have tons of fake celeb pr0nz?

-own or subscribe to one or more celeb magazines

-jack it to non-nude pics of celebs?

Then yes, you are indeed a sicko.

So as long as I don't do anything listed above, or anything along those lines, I should be considered pretty much normal?
Quote by neptune1988
So as long as I don't do anything listed above, or anything along those lines, I should be considered pretty much normal?

No, you might do even stranger things.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
No, I mean about the obsessing over celebs and friends, etc.

Not trying to make sun tea at midnight.

Seriously, I'm not a crazy person.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(running down the driveway to check the mail).
Last edited by neptune1988 at Sep 17, 2007,
"i have a problem, hmm....maybe the pit can help!"

poor, naive ppl. they never see it coming.

and u dont really have a 'problem' persay.....as long as u dont do any of the things that thewho85 listed lol
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
You're asking the pit for help, therefore you are ill. Go see a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

*Waits for "I just got told I need to see a doctor, what shall I do?" thread...*
Quote by NutZz?
"i have a problem, hmm....maybe the pit can help!"

poor, naive ppl. they never see it coming.

and u dont really have a 'problem' persay.....as long as u dont do any of the things that thewho85 listed lol

finally someone who understands.

to quote Andy Samberg in the movie Hot Rod:

"Cool Beans."
Quote by neptune1988
I happen to obsess over different female celebs. Not in a naughty way or anything, just like to meet them and get to know them as a person, because hey after all, they are people just like you and me. They just have different careers is all. It's no different from saying "oh, i want to meet a pc tech, because they seem like cool people." No difference right?

Also, I have four best friends of whom I've known for 4 years through my ROTC unit from when I was in highschool. I have asked all of them out a number of times, probably to the point of being annoying, but they are still my friends. I don't know what to do. There is also a high school sophmore I really like.

Do I need help? Am I sick? Is it wrong to obsess over people like this?

Chris Crocker?! Is that you?!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Sick sick sick SICK! Good lord man you deserve to be locked away where no light can let you see what you've become! SICK!
Quote by crystalh
Chris Crocker?! Is that you?!

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You do know your in the pit right?
Quote by Wolven
So we decided since all we did was play Mortal Kombat and watched Power Rangers, we could defend ourselves, so we went and grabbed a bunch of crap to bombard the thing with.