I think I just accidently formed a band. Sounds good but I'm not as good as the rest of the band members and they've all had gigging experience Oh well I'll see how it goes. Wish me luck
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Ta. I don't know the point in this threa if I'm honest. I'm proper ****ting it though 'casue the other guitarist is AMAZING!

Quote by Duffman123

True story.
Quote by Count Seanula
Ta. I don't know the point in this threa if I'm honest. I'm proper ****ting it though 'casue the other guitarist is AMAZING!

Good for you, I guees. You might learn a thing or two.
How do you accidentally form a band?

I've just got some people together myself. The guy who was going to drum with us backed out today though . Drummers are hard to find round here, at least the ones that aren't already in bands.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
I don't know I was just talking about jamming with some bassist next thing he's got this whole band lined up, it should be fun like.

Quote by Duffman123

True story.
Aye, bands are the most fun four straight guys can have in a dingy room on their own.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Don't worry if you're not as good, as long as you're competant you should be fine and the other guitarist could teach you alot. One of the best things I ever did was join a band with people better than me. I learnt soo much.
You're Tried The Best, Now Try The Rest

As valid as your opinions may be, I still don't like you.
Good luck
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by rednightmare
How do you accidentally form a band?

I've just got some people together myself. The guy who was going to drum with us backed out today though . Drummers are hard to find round here, at least the ones that aren't already in bands.

can't be as bad as me. there are only 2 drummers in my area - i cant stand one of them and the other is useless!