are bugera amps anygood? there are pretty cheap (price) for an all vlave amp.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Coheed and Cambria use(ed) them, so they must be good. of course, they use the higher-end models. check out CobaltandCalcium.com's gear page for the exacts.
C&C used Bugeras? o_O
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by qotsa1998
Coheed and Cambria use(ed) them, so they must be good. of course, they use the higher-end models. check out CobaltandCalcium.com's gear page for the exacts.

How can they use them without them being out yet?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by qotsa1998

PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by qotsa1998

Pretty sure you're thinking of Bogner, but I could be wrong there.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Pretty sure you're thinking of Bogner, but I could be wrong there.

Yeah, I doubt they used Bugeras. As for the amps, I've never played one, but they aare made in Chinaland by Behrigner. And if they are built like Behringers stuff, that means quality will probably be inconsistant and the materials cheap as hell.