i know this sites for guitar and bass but.. my friend said he would sell me his pearl kit im not sure what type.. might be a forum kit.. with pearl crash, ride, and hats stands and i might be able to get a solar 20 inch ride with it for about $500-550 is this a good price as i dont know much about drums.. there and used but in good condition. so any one know about this kinda stuff? thanks in advance
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Pretty good price I think.

Saying that, I'm not a drummer, but most half decent kits here cost about £500-£700?

So that's over $1000.
Quote by punkrockelite
i know this sites for guitar and bass but.. my friend said he would sell me his pearl kit im not sure what type.. might be a forum kit.. with pearl crash, ride, and hats stands and i might be able to get a solar 20 inch ride with it for about $500-550 is this a good price as i dont know much about drums.. there and used but in good condition. so any one know about this kinda stuff? thanks in advance
We're not psychic. Way too many unknowns here. The best you'll get from this is speculation, nonsense, and flaming.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
sounds pretty good to me. test it out though, just to make sure about stuff.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
you can prolly get a new forum kit for that price. dont do it.

btw ive been playing drums for over 10 years.
One of my best friends is a drummer, and he says that a lot of beginner (but still good) drum kits are like $800+. So I'd say you're getting a deal. Take it.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen