WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna kill microsoft for doing this damn red light sh1t. last week i got the red lights and now im not gonna get to play halo 3 for like an extra month after its shipped to me from when i pre-ordered it.

anyone else have this problem? anyone else F*CKING PISSED about it?
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
I had the problem.

sent it off.

got it back in less than a month.

it says give it about 25 days but I got mine way sooner.

the time away from it made me realise how much of my time was spent on it, that time was then spent on guitar so it's not all bad
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
risky way to fix it: wrap in towels for half an hour. Supposedly it melts the coils on the inside that are not working and re-soldiers them.
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Dude I have some red light **** going on. They are sending me a prepaid box to ship my 360 to them in.

I fear I won't see my xbox for a while
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
*Completely off topic* I did buy MoH: Airborn and i must admit it is a rather good game, but rather tough....

Anyhoo, i might have to have mine serviced, i crashes loads and makes weird scratching, chugging noises before it crashes....
Quote by SnakeByyt
WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna kill microsoft for doing this damn red light sh1t. last week i got the red lights and now im not gonna get to play halo 3 for like an extra month after its shipped to me from when i pre-ordered it.

anyone else have this problem? anyone else F*CKING PISSED about it?

yup my problem is worse tho dude, mine broke i sent it away month ago pre ordered halo and my new box arrived a few days ago, it got the 3 lights and im sending my new xbox away for another repair 9 days before halo comes out, it sucks yes, but at least i get a free controller for compensations
i just bought a new xbox from walmart, put the old when in the box, then returned it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
i just bought a new xbox from walmart, put the old when in the box, then returned it.

That's a pretty good idea.
Unless they go to the trouble of checking the serial on the box and matching it with the serial on the xbox.
Unless you switch that, too.
Man, XBoxes are so reliable, I think I should go get one.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha