Poll: What option did you vote for?
Poll Options
View poll results: What option did you vote for?
Give it to the hall of fame.
6 18%
Brand it with an asterisk, then give it to the hall.
19 58%
Send it to space.
8 24%
Voters: 33.
Like most of UG, I couldn't care less about baseball. However, I do find the whole steroids debate fairly interesting.

As some of you know, Barry Bonds broke the all-time home run record by hitting the 756th home run of his career earlier this season. Now, since many people think he used steroids, they believe his record shouldn't count, and that Hank Aaron, who had 755 with no steroids, should hold it.

The 756th home run ball was caught by a fan, who sold it to Marc Ecko, who's apparently the same person whose name appears on all those clothes that wiggers wear. Since he apparently cares as little about baseball as I do, he felt it necessary to have other people decide what he should do with this ball.

That's where you come in. He set up a website that allows you to vote for what should be done with the ball:

1) Give it to the baseball hall of fame.
2) Brand it with an asterisk (representing the fact that the record may have been achieved with steroids), and then give it to the hall of fame.
3) Blast it into space, because buying the ball in the first place wasn't a grand enough gesture to show his wealth.

Here's the site: http://www.vote756.com

I'm attaching a poll here too so we can get a feel for the results. I personally picked #2.
I am a die-hard baseball fan. I honestly think it should be in the hall becuase it is baseball history, but it should defintely go in with the asterisk. Go to google then the images, and type in barry bonds before and after. Look at him on the Pirates, and then on the Giants. HUGE difference.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
A. Rod is going to break the record in a few years, bonds doesnt matter
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
give it to the HOF
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
has this reached 4chan yet? should bring some epic lulz when "Send it to space" absolutely rapes all other options...
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
Send it to space, that's the obvious choice
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by lepermessiah22
I am a die-hard baseball fan. I honestly think it should be in the hall becuase it is baseball history, but it should defintely go in with the asterisk. Go to google then the images, and type in barry bonds before and after. Look at him on the Pirates, and then on the Giants. HUGE difference.

I just googled that. Wow thats a big difference............
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by The Paralyzer
has this reached 4chan yet? should bring some epic lulz when "Send it to space" absolutely rapes all other options...

What, is "send it to space" a 4chan meme or something?