...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
que est ce cest?
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
my english teacher always gave us passages to work with whenever we learned some new skill, and they always consisted of a man named Claus who wore pink rubber boots and i think green, maybe he never mentioned a color, lederhosen. oh, and rocket powered carrots. good times.
Quote by Steve The Plank
No, it's worse than cheese.

It's German.

cmon dude dont h8 on us
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by Steve The Plank
No, it's worse than cheese.

It's German.

you've really become one of my favorite UG'ers
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i dont worry about it, becuase i dont wear them

...and i hope the same for you
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
sexy as hell
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by kingdomslayer91
nice save snake...i saw the first post. As for what it is....pant things

changed it for a reason and yeah well tis not nice when ppl h8 u for something a big R-tard did and he happens to be fromt he same background
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2