Where can I find it? Like a website?.. I Can't seem to find one in the US that has it for sale new.. And I've checked on eBay and there was one, but not anymore..
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
My friend's selling me his used one =]

Try Matt's music in Weymouth, MA. He has EVERYTHING and I mean...EVERYTHING

mattsmusic.com
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
You can't. Mesa doesn't like their stuff being sold online. You need to go to your nearest dealer. Check their website for dealers.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
mine was $2010 after tax. $1899 before tax. what a bitch right?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
aye tax is quite annoying. I convinced the guy at guitar center to sell me my windsor as used gear to get out of tax.
online mesa site.... buhaahahhahah! aint that a b*tch? imo theyre way over priced. ebay and local would be the way to go, otherwise you have to call mesa and place an order with them. and then the wait to get it is anywhere from 2-6months it seems like.
Well Enough Alone
don't remind me.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by guitardude11
online mesa site.... buhaahahhahah! aint that a b*tch? imo theyre way over priced. ebay and local would be the way to go, otherwise you have to call mesa and place an order with them. and then the wait to get it is anywhere from 2-6months it seems like.

They're not over priced, just expensive.

Completely handmade amps built of some of the highest quality materials in a pretty small shop which distributes amps right when they build them....$1,200+ isn't that bad for an amp.

If you talk to most mesa dealers they'll tell you, unless you're basically going to buy the amp right off the bat they won't carry many in stock because someone somewhere else is going to buy one. The Mark series is in extremely high demand, mostly due to Lamb of God's vigorous use of them.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio