does anybody have any experience with this amp? is it any good?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
yes, if:

A. You play metal almost all the time
B. You dont mind a mediocre clean
C. You can get it for a good price ($400)

im happy, got mine used for 300. isnt much better around that price
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
is it loud? cause i want it for my band and my drummer plays drums pretty heavily
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
yes. SUPER loud. it shakes my house. louder than you'll ever have to play. trust me. 50 watts tube is more that you'll ever need.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
I have it too......maybe mine is ****ed, because the gain channel sounds like a fuzz pedal with the gain on stuck to 11. I use a great distortion pedal, so I dont really give a ****.

the cleans are better than mediocre, theyre glassy and great. best part of the amp.
when you look at the amp on paper, its totally worth it.

50W all tube, 4 modes, reverb, FX loop, 12" Celestion speaker.....etc
its worth the money totally