I just got a haircut. A standard little trim just to clear up split ends, it should have been normal. But it wasn't.
The man who cut my hair was without a doubt gay. He had the stereo-typical tone, smile, and lisp. Not to mention the fact that he was a male stylist.
It was a mildly traumatizing experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm not normally a homophobic person, but than again they're not usually coming into physical contact with me. A homosexual man ran his fingers through my hair! You'd be a little shaken too.
mmk?
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Yeah... that's happened to me before.

I requested that he never service me again. Thankfully I know one of the higher-ups in the company and she made sure he never had me again.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
This doesn't make sense. It's not like he grabbed your **** or anything. This hairdresser is cutting your hair. Of course he's gonna run his fingers through it.

EDIT: And it's not like it was a sexual thing either. A woman would've done the same and I'd bet you wouldn't get turned on by it, and neither would she.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
we care why again?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Does the hair look good?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
relax. its not like he ran his fingers through your pubic hair.

I suppose that's true, but still. He's all like, "I'm eating your hair!"
You people are fucking homophobes. Are you so insecure that you can't stand the thought of a guy cutting your hair without thinking that he's trying to get in your pants?
Oh Shit!
Quote by Jaker the Baker
I suppose that's true, but still. He's all like, "I'm eating your hair!"

thats odd...once a lesbian said that EXACT same thing to me.

but seriously, he was probably just doing his job. or maybe theres something you aren't telling us! gay men can be rapists too. did he totally feel up?!
omg get over it, did you ever think that maybe the woman who was doing your hair has like mono and is a lesbian, and is racist and hopes everyone dies?
big deal some gay guy touched your hair.......don't like it shave the rest of it off
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Badreligionrock
This doesn't make sense. It's not like he grabbed your **** or anything. This hairdresser is cutting your hair. Of course he's gonna run his fingers through it.

EDIT: And it's not like it was a sexual thing either. A woman would've done the same and I'd bet you wouldn't get turned on by it, and neither would she.

It suppose it's not so much the haircut that scares me. It was the conversation he made with me that made me nervous. I felt like he was coming on to me. Then again, maybe that's how all gays talk. I have had very few experiences with them.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
(Invalid img)

that is kick as s
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Who gives a crap.

Next time while you are sitting in the chair, stick out your elbows and see if he likes it.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
(Invalid img)

thats exactly what i thought
dude.. wtf?
so what? i get hit on by gay guys a lot since my sisters into ballet and hangs out with a LOT of em
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
PS i dont like it
but its not like imma kick they're asses till they leave me alone
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i hate haircuts -_- yesterday my parents forced me to get the volume cut and now my hair is long only it looks dead and i look like a dried up broom when its dry. everyone is such a critic at school -_-
lol the Pit cracks me up. Half of the replies I get on this are about your damns and how you can't give them and yet this thread still makes it to 2 pages!

Anyways, yes it's not like I'm having nightmares about it or anything, but I just noted it here because I thought this was the sort of stuff you guys loved to eat up. After all, if you had better things to do, you wouldn't be on the Pit
i actually prefer having a gay guy cut my hair instead of a girl, it doesnt bother me and i think they usually do a better job.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Muphin
Does the hair look good?

NO. He layered it when I was going for "all one length" and now it looks like I have old lady hair. No offense meant to old ladies btw.
Quote by Jaker the Baker
NO. He layered it when I was going for "all one length" and now it looks like I have old lady hair. No offense meant to old ladies btw.

I wonder how many old ladies are lurking in the Pit and would take offense.
Quote by Badreligionrock

Exactly. Why does everyone think that just because someone is homosexual that they're going to rape you...?