So if you are any fan of baseball, you've heard of Barry Bonds surpassing Hank Aaron as having the most home runs of all time. 756 to be exact. Well, according to Marc Ecko, the ball can either be given to the basball hall of fame in Cooperstown NY, branded with an asterisk (debating the legitimacy of the home run), or blasted into space. He is leaving it up to the public to vote. I voted to blast the thing into space, seeing as I could care less. You can vote here.

http://www.vote756.com/marcecko/

Interesting wouldn't you say?

Peace,
Alec
who..........................cares?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I used to be a baseball fan until the expoes moved But I still know my share of baseball and ventures down to Cooperstown to go to the HOF, yet I'd love to see the ball be put into orbit.
a baseball blasted into orbit would be sweet, but i don't care about steroid bonds, he's becoming the o.j. "got away with murder" simpson of baseball
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
It'd be cool if it was in space but I know nothing about baseball or who this guy is.
this was a thread like 20 minutes ago
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
You don't need any fancy machines to get it into orbit. Let me have the ball and I'll show these fancy pitchers how a man really throws.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
You don't need any fancy machines to get it into orbit. Let me have the ball and I'll show these fancy pitchers how a man really throws.

Or just give it to a blind racist redneck who just found out his only son is half-black.

That should do the trick.
that record is a crock of sh!t. You just reminded me how insulted I felt by that.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
I would much rather have Alex Rodriguez break the record than that jack ass and that is saying something considering i hate Rodriguez but at least he doesn't cheat, hes just naturally good.
they shouldnt do either, bonds has never been proven to be using steroids.