im getting my old bass over hauled, so far all i got was a bad ass bass II bridge, next im getting pick ups....
i went to the music store and ive heard good things about EMG
so that was my first look, one of the ones that would fit i think is emg but the others are line 6... how are line 6 pick ups?

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
EMG makes amazing pickups, I've got the EMG-Hz's (which i believe aren't actually active pups? correct me if i'm wrong, they're still really good though) on my schecter, and the tone is ridiculously good, and they're realiable may I ask, what kind of bass do you have, and why would you need to overhaul it?
Quote by Zar938
EMG makes amazing pickups, I've got the EMG-Hz's (which i believe aren't actually active pups? correct me if i'm wrong, they're still really good though) on my schecter, and the tone is ridiculously good, and they're realiable may I ask, what kind of bass do you have, and why would you need to overhaul it?

ya the hzs are passive
Line 6 makes pickups?? why?? they do modelling, not analog. But yea, EMG's are good, but pricey. If u can save some money, get some Bartolinni pickups. Flea uses active Bartolinnis on his bass, so there awesome.
Flea is not the definition of 'awesome,' people. Although I agree, Bartolinis sound amazing. Personally I'd go for some EMG DC 35 or EMG 40 pickups. (for 4 and 5 string basses, respectively). I'd also do a total electronics overhaul for those pickups, preferrably wired to an 18v circuit.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
i have a really bad bass.....i want a better one, and i already got a stinger, but that only covers a couple styles of music for me

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....