Page 1 of 2
I was wondering what the worst thing you have seen stolen was some of the kids at our school stole the nobs of the fan that turn them on.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
In our computer lab in school some "gangsta" in our class took all of the balls out of the mouses.
Member of the "Go Sens Go Club"
Quote by Yeah4Metallica
In our computer lab in school some "gangsta" in our class took all of the balls out of the mouses.

Ha Ha Our school do that too and they take the clocks
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
Back when I smoked pot, I stole a sign that said '420' from a classroom door, on the 400 hall in my school. I spent a total of 2 days actually stealing it, slowly working the screws out (with a steel plectrum no less) whenever no one was around.
well....yesterday i saw some dude steal a box of condoms.....wtf lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Pokemon Trading Cards!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I stole some tiny rubber vest that was for a Batman action figure from a friend of mine when I was a kid because the one on mine was broken lol.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Not me, but my couain stole a tray from McDonalds, and upon hearing the story, so did my friend.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Garage door opener
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Some one once stole a PokEman card.... was a dragonite

EDIT
trading cards must be serious valued stuff huh?
when i was a kid, i stole a stuffed animal toy from wonderland

it was a monkey, with extra-long arms that had velcro on the hands.

....it was awesome.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I stole a pack of Yu-Gi-OH cards....

i did that too back in like 4th grade!

Call me Trey.
jiggily puff(right?) pokemon toy when i was 6 or 8 . what sucks was i got caught by the asian lady at the store and she gave me and my mom a big lecture about being arrested and ****. boy i got my ass whooped after

Same thing happened at our school a few years back, but it was a bunch of kids that were like 13. They took like 20 of 'em. . .the teachers were so pissed. . .
"Penis"
"That's right kids, I said penis"
:stickpoke
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by ChaoticVengence

why? Just buy the economy pack condoms. Half as safe equals twice the fun.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I saw a guy try to steal a dog...

From the SPCA...

Where they give dogs away to good homes for free.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
My friend's bikeseat got stolen when his bike was unlocked.... ****in retards.
86 Japanese Fat Fender Strat
Vox ADVT30 XL

Pelvic Thrust those Axes !
Quote by james4
a guy I knew who worked at a grocery store put a whole salmon down his pants and walked out with it...

Dude there was this seventy year old lesbian ex convict... working at our grocery store.

She stole steaks by stuffing them down her pants, and they caught her on a video camera, but she still denied it and she was cuffed and taken out of the store.

Her name was Gladis... she got pwned.
A friend of mine stole a video card from Walmart. But then he got home and realized it was the wrong type for his computer.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
I licked a glob of toothpaste off the tube nozzle in a grocery store and put it back. Tasted pretty good.
I stole some batteries from a grocery store because I was about to go to band practice and had no cash.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
A holographic Charizard.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
also... kids stole the mirrors out of the bathroom upstairs at school one day... I assume stolen because I use the bathroom everyday and they were just gone... no pieces... could be wrong though.

plus the metal frames are all twisted and contorted...
omg 1ce this grl stole...

mah hart!

</3

Edit: I just remembered this. My sister and her friend stole a ceiling tile from our school. They did it while there were a lot of students and teachers were in the room and no one called them on it. It was really cool. They painted it for some reason.
Last edited by werty22 at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by SuicidalSoldier
I was wondering what the worst thing you have seen stolen was some of the kids at our school stole the nobs of the fan that turn them on.

students at my high school always used to steal french-fries from the school at lunch....saying they were too high in price set at just $1.50...........

they could have easily paid for it but were either too lazy or saving up for drugs or some crazy junk like that.......it was just stupid.
Quote by ChaoticVengence

That guy is the man.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Page 1 of 2