hey im pretty sure this belongs here. i own a washburn Wi64dl. i simply love this thing. anywho, a while ago it smacked my desk (carelessness lol) and a volume knob totally popped loose.. it still controlls volume and ive accepted that its wobbling like hell, but now im annoyed and want to fix it. i opened the backa nd to my surprise, i didnt find a nut or anything to tighten it in place..can someone guide me in the reight direction here? thanks in advance.
Is it the knob or the pot that's loose? If it's the pot, take the knob off (you might have to unscrew it to get it off, or it might just pop off) and tighten the nut that's there.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by JP31
the knob is fine,, its the knob with the entire little thing stuck to it that wobbles, l

It's not a knob, it's a pot (short for potentiometer). Just tighten the nut which will be under the knob.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."