ok social distortion is going to be playing at endfest this saturday and i really want to go but to see them i would have to sit through the used, paramore, and perry farrels new band. i havent got my ticket yet and ive never seen social d before, but is it worth it to sit through all of those other crap bands?
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Probably not since tickets are probably expensive as hell..

actually they are only $35 at the request of the smashing pumpkins.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
I'd pay $35 to see social d
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hell yea!
Paramore isn't that bad, but I don't know about Satellite Party :/
It's probably going to be worth it, but while you're waiting, bring a Gameboy or Tetris to keep you busy during the other bands.
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
ok social distortion is going to be playing at endfest this saturday and i really want to go but to see them i would have to sit through the used, paramore, and perry farrels new band. i havent got my ticket yet and ive never seen social d before, but is it worth it to sit through all of those other crap bands?

you'll also have to sit through social d.

man, thats gonna suck.
Quote by original=punk
you'll also have to sit through social d.

man, thats gonna suck.

*high fives original=punk*

In all seriousness though, I need to give up drinking.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

*high fives original=punk*

In all seriousness though, I need to give up drinking.

lmfaoo yay!

but noo, first you speak of giving up the ganja and now the alky-hol??

=(
i seriously need to behave myself, I can't even finish an album in a day at this rate.

Sure, I have a crappy computer, a tiny room to record in and a hectic schedule, but if I hit the bottle less I'd get more done.
my band recorded in a basement *p0nx face*

we're still not odne tho cause our drummer is a perfectionist >.>
I record in my room but I'm missing a band
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was outside in a tropical depression looking inside [due to **** venue] and I paid 25 bucks for Social D, and hell yes, it was very worth it.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
i paid almost thirty bucks per ticket to see them at the hob in hollywood this fall for two of their shows so i think its worth it.
although i do prefer a smaller venue than a festival type setting or an arena
I think that it would be worth it, but I'd also enjoy seeing Against Me!, Smashing Pumpkins and Bright Eyes.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Go, you're seeing Social D, Smashing Pumpkins, and Bright Eyes. So what if you have to sit through a few **** bands.