Page 1 of 3
So I was out skating with a friend, and 2 kids decide to taunt us as we were waiting to cross the street. Now this is the 3rd day in a row they've done that (we skate the same spot every day) and we've taken it. Today I decide to rush at the taunter (the other one was quiet, so no beef with him) to test his reaction. Naturally he starts to bike away. So I thought "whatever" and walked away.

As could be expected from someone of his caliber, he turns back, tells me he'll beat my ass if I drop the board, and stays a good 20 feet away at all times.

Now, I don't want to drop my board, because 1: that's a good $150 worth of equipment and he would probably take it. 2: I don't want to leave it with my friend, because he is kind of a pussy and would most likely ditch me. I could've easily taken this kid, but I erred on the side of caution and walked back home with my dignity intact (can't say the same for this bastard). He followed us part of the way, but gave up when we entered a neighborhood.

I'll probably end up seeing him again in the next couple of days, so...what would you have done? Should I beat his ass and show him WHO DAH MAN!!! or maintain a more mature attitude and not give him what he wants? I don't like to fight, but he's REALLY pissing me off...

i think jesus would be a pussy and take it.

be a man, and knock the sh1t out of him. he taunts you, show him who hes fvcking with.
futball season and football season.
I'd of beaten him UP the first time. Next time throw your board to the ground and scream YOURE ****ED MOTHER****ER!...It'll work...
Quote by Captain Insano
Get a board your not afraid of losing.

Well, I just got this one and I'm flat broke, so that's out of the question. It's a really nice Plan B and there's NO WAY I'm risking it to punch out some dumb hick.
Leave your board at home so you don't gotta worry about it, and if he's at that spot beat his ass.
Member of the "Go Sens Go Club"
I didn't read any of the original post, but I'm gonna gamble and say....... Yes
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by sicformyage
Just think what would jesus do?

Ya, smite his ass with the fury of the lord
don't give him what he wants. it's not worth maybe breaking your board if something happens in the process. but if he starts getting physical and **** with you really don't have a problem kicking his ass...i mean the stuff he did is pretty stoopid no doubt but you assholes WILL be assholes....there's no changing. if he feels that he has to "taunt" you to make himself feel better then he's just a moron. so if he starts getting physical with you kick his ass...but just stay away from him and don't screw with him......remember he's not worth it
Next time, just bring your bazooka....
idk, Just ignore him and he'll disappear eventually....
Quote by MLmaster37
i think jesus would be a ##### and take it.

be a man, and knock the sh1t out of him. he taunts you, show him who hes fvcking with.

jesus could kick that guy's ass! he had god powers and stuff. god powers > human powers
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
hit him with your skateboard
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by sicformyage
No. Just think what would jesus do?

i think jesus should smite tha bitch.

and i would beat the sh1t out of him next time you see him cuz hes asking for it so teach him a lesson
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by punkbassist19
hit the ****er with your board

See, I thought about that. But the pussy wouldn't come within 50 feet of me with it. I walked towards him to gauge his reaction, and he kept on biking away. I got bored, so I left.

Plus, I would feel bad because I'm a junior in High School and he was in like 7th grade.
he probably wants you to fight so he can pull a knife on you or some **** i've had it happen
Quote by Mudmen190
I'd of beaten him UP the first time. Next time throw your board to the ground and scream YOURE ****ED MOTHER****ER!...It'll work...

+1
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Next time you see him, put your board down. See what he does. If he books it, you can laugh at him and keep your dignity. If he wants to fight, kick his ass. You still get to laugh at him and keep your dignity. Either way, he'll piss off.
Quote by mental_zer0
See, I thought about that. But the pussy wouldn't come within 50 feet of me with it. I walked towards him to gauge his reaction, and he kept on biking away. I got bored, so I left.

Plus, I would feel bad because I'm a junior in High School and he was in like 7th grade

dude that changes everything your a terrible person
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
just start screaming and yelling and charge at him. if he acts like you said, he'll need new underwear.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Sk8 or die, use your skate as a weapon, truck slap that bitch
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by captainjackass
If hes on a bike, I dont think he would have taken your board... I think your just making excuses :P

I'm a little protective of my board. If I didn't have it, sure. I would've gone ape-**** on his ass.

Oh, I should also mention we were right next to a really busy road with a few cops around. If we were behind the store we skate at (we were on our way home), then I would have fought him. I'm hoping that's where we see him next time.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Kick his ass and film it and post it on here. I love fight videos.

Will do. The pit once again convinced me to fight something, so why not have visual proof?
Well then just go up to him. Or make him come to you. Somehow.

When he gets close enough just knock the **** out of him.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Mudmen190

haha

that mental picture killed me
Call me Trey.
would i have? probably, but i dont really know how strong this guy is from your description

then again, im more of the fighting type anyway
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by sicformyage
No. Just think what would jesus do?

RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by captainjackass
Off-topic: in your sig, what kind of sweet Nirvana stuff are you giving away?

PM me. I've got a ton. just ask nirvana23freak. I've given him like half my collection.
Page 1 of 3