Page 1 of 2
What would it be, and why?

For me it would be Hitlers final days in Berlin, to watch his downfall.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
hm...probably the assasination of JFK so i could be included in the crazy conspiracy theories

edit: the jesus thing is a much better idea...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the writing of the declaration of indipendance.

so i could tell them that it really isn't gonna mean anything, ever.

fucking conservatives.
I would follow the life of Jesus and then go to the tomb on the third day
The space shuttle landing...I need to know if it was real or not.

Either that, or when they built the pyramids.
Monterey Pop or the original Woodstock with Alvin Lee, Hendrix and Janis Joplin. Or the Crusifixion. but that would scare me alot.
Hendrix at Woodstock
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
Quote by FRDesign
Dimebags murder, But I would make sure Nathan Gale would be dead before dimebag was.

ya that and tell randy rhoads to not get on the plane, or tell SRV not to get on the helicopter
Quote by FRDesign
I would warn Randy Rhoads not to board the airplane.

he wasnt on the plane was he? i thought he was in the bus, and the plane was flying to low and skimmed the top, killing him...
the only problem with changing history is it can't actually be done. all 'paradoxes' are null and void because if you, let's say, kill your grandfather, you could never be born and actually kill your grandfather. so you end up right where you started. the only way to break that is to say you did it in an alternate universe. oh yes. i've thought about this A LOT
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
really intriguing question...its hard to say....

the final days of hitler, perhaps?

cobain, while he was writing smells like teen spirit. or any of his material really. **** it, any one of those famous bands.....like to see zepp while they were recording, or lennon while he was writing.

...or id like to be there when whichever caveman made fire. so i cud pull out my lighter an be like "LOLZ IM LEIK GOD NOW RITE"
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by captainjackass
he wasnt on the plane was he? i thought he was in the bus, and the plane was flying to low and skimmed the top, killing him...

ya your right i dont know what i was thinking.....

iv been studing for 4 hours straite so im real outta it
the first humans. i wanna see if it was those 2012 aliens or just straight up evolution
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by captainjackass

no he was in the planee, i remeber i read the interview.

he hated flying too. how ironic.
Quote by captainjackass
I would go back to the civil war, and watch the south (possibly bring some frags/machine guns for help)

That's exactly like the book Guns Of The South.
By the way, whoever said Altamont, good call.

I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably watch some vikings raid an anglo-saxon village.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by original=punk
no he was in the planee, i remeber i read the interview.

he hated flying too. how ironic.

im so confused now
I'd follow Christ and see if he's as real as depicted in the bible.. Also to actually hear what he says not what some idiot mortals thought he meant.
Quote by masterk1818
im so confused now

randy = in plane, hated flying, was convinced to take a ride. the plane flew really close to the tour bus, and thats whats woke ozzy and sharon.

stevie = helecoptor.
Quote by theo_siordia
Hendrix at Woodstock

Funny how by the time Hendrix got on, a lot of people were already gone, and it was one of the most defining moments of Woodstock and the generation. Sucks that they'd miss it.
the big bang,if it exsisted of course,im not saying it doesnt,but there is no solid solid evidence
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by captainjackass
What if You learned all of the Led Zeppelin songs, then went back In time and replaced Jimmy Page?

Then you'd get called a rip-off artist instead of Jimmy Page.
I'd replace Carpathian Forest, only I'd do it in the sixties. ****ing br00tal.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
In the past: The begining of time, the very first creature to venture onto land for the very first time, stuff like that.

In the future: The very last day of the human race as a species (The day the last one becomes extinct, and why), when the sun burns out, when Andromeda slams into the Milky Way.

I'm much, much more curious and interested in future events like the above listed. I also mean like... You know, being able to watch being invincible so I can witness it all during the extremely unfavorable conditions.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Back to the day Dimebag died, and beat the dumbass who shot him before he did. RIP dime
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Sabu
Marylin Monroe masturbating

win.

personally, I'd go back and see if jesus was for real or not. and if he wasn't, then I'd see if mohamed was, etc.
I'd probably want to see Jesus, considering he is probably the most influential figure in the history of western culture.
Quote by Henry Polfave
the big bang,if it exsisted of course,im not saying it doesnt,but there is no solid solid evidence

research it, theres a lot of evidence

technically we're the evidence
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
randy was in the bus.

i think i would save dimebag or see WWII, cant really choose.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by FRDesign
Make Bonham not get so drunk!

Yeah, him and bon scott. =(
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
most likely jesus, mohammed, ect. but if i got as many trips as i wanted, i'd go back in time and tell claudio sanchez it'd be awesome to have a huge afro-esq thing, then i'd be responsible for it...maybe get a patent or copy-right on it...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Page 1 of 2