What are some stupid things you got detentions for:

Doing the Soulja boy dance during English (today)

Feeding a goose during lunch. (last day of school last year)

Singing lip gloss (damn, 2nd day of school i didn't actually get a detention but i had to spend 2 periods in the deans)

There is more just too lazy to name them. So a lot of you guys seem pretty dumb so you should have some good stories.
Maybe you should follow the rules
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by PackTracks
What are some stupid things you got detentions for:

Doing the Soulja boy dance during English (today)

Feeding a goose during lunch. (last day of school last year)

Singing lip gloss (damn, 2nd day of school i didn't actually get a detention but i had to spend 2 periods in the deans)

There is more just too lazy to name them. So a lot of you guys seem pretty dumb so you should have some good stories.

you know the soulja boy dance and can sing Lip Gloss. you deserve detention.

anyway, I've gotten detention for saying the word "hell". that's about it.
Some teacher was giving me hell about no having my shirt tucked in. She was like "Don't you care about your appearance!" and I mumbled "Shut the #### up so I can think about it. naggin ass bitch". She heard me.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Throwing a sandwhich at someone and trying to build a box fort in the cafeteria

edit: I read the rest of the post and it made me laugh that a Sep. 07er is calling the whole pit dumb.
I remember one time I got a detention in Grade 7 for not getting my planner signed by my parents.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by taraholic
Some teacher was giving me hell about no having my shirt tucked in. She was like "Don't you care about your appearance!" and I mumbled "Shut the #### up so I can think about it. naggin ass bitch". She heard me.

you also deserve detention.
doing the animal dance
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
the scroll wheel of my mouse made an odd noise so i kept on moving it and I got sent down to the office and detention because my teacher claimed i was "Blasting Heavy Metal"
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by 吉他手成年
This is all with the same teacher on the same day, I'm trying to get myself kicked out of the class because they won't let me transfer out of it and I'm not learning anything with this teacher (she blows), and I have to test for IB at the end of this year, so some of these may sound a little immature, but I have good intentions.

-Turning my desk around in class. It's actually really funny when i do it three or four times and each time the teacher is like "Uhmm, excuse me?" and I'm just "OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!?"

-I took a dozen worksheets instead of one, then handed 11 back to the teacher telling her i had an extra every single time, and blamed her for the issues of getting so many extras.

-Ocassionally standing up walking around the classroom and then attempting to open and jump out of the window

-I stood up and did a cartwheel once

So hopefully I'll be able to move to a better teacher soon enough, because I really do need it

lol at the first one
Quote by 吉他手成年

-Turning my desk around in class. It's actually really funny when i do it three or four times and each time the teacher is like "Uhmm, excuse me?" and I'm just "OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!?"

-I took a dozen worksheets instead of one, then handed 11 back to the teacher telling her i had an extra every single time, and blamed her for the issues of getting so many extras.

-Ocassionally standing up walking around the classroom and then attempting to open and jump out of the window

Awesome

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Saying shutup to an annoying fat bitch in maths.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I let my friend borrow my ID so she could buy herself lunch... and naturally that's like national security... and they took us to a dark room and shined the light in our eyes and told us we'd be banished to Canada where we'd be followed by a sniper and picked off...

but seriously it was retarded that I got detention for letting her use my ID... no harm done.

Also my friend refused to sit down in lunch, and they gave him detention for that.

Not exactly dumb on our parts... kind of an ego trip on theirs though
i did the "move"
Thoughts, like smoke, twine in your brain..
No, I won't stop, 'till you're dead or insane...
How did I know that your registered this month before I even opened it?

I got it for writing, "FUCK YOUR FACE" on my binder.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

My friend got a detention for asking if he could go to the bathroom a few times.

It was pretty sad because he really had diarrhea, but the teacher didn't believe him.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Someone wrote "KORN" on a desk with a sharpie so I took out my own sharpie and wrote "IS FOCKING CLOWN SHOES" under it. I didn't get detention but the teacher bitched and I had to scrub the desk off.
Quote by xFeatherx
How did I know that your registered this month before I even opened it?

I got it for writing, "FUCK YOUR FACE" on my binder.

LOL!! I thought I was the only one that said that. My dad yelled at me once and he siad"**** YO FACE NIGGA!!" I lol'ed
not cutting my hair
it was a "you have detention every day until you cut your hair" kinda thing
i lasted a month =(
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
I got a detention cause I looked up "nipple" in the dictionary, and some kid told on me.

Seriously, wtf??

Edit: This was in like, 4th grade.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
shut the hell up, i dont wanna hear it from you:

like 2 or 3 years ago (in grade 8 i think) this kid came up to me in the lunch line and poked my arm with a straw, my principal came over and gave me a detention because I GOT POKED WITH A STRAW. So i tried to explain that it was a joke and that i didnt do anything, she told me that if i didnt stop mouthing off i would spend the rest of the day in In School Suspension....

i was liek "what the hell?"
UG's HIPPIE
I got one in private school for not tucking my shirt in multiple times, also not having a shirt buttoned up all the way. Private school blows.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i scratched out "black" under the fill in your race section on a scantron test and put a bubble for "subhuman-gingerbread man" then i bubbled it.

it's what i am....
we had to make an ad for a garden center for my marketing class.

my slogan on the ad was "Quality hoes at discount prices!"

they gave me a detention.

lol

everyone else thought it was funny.
i got one for being late to class for the first time by like literelly 5 seconds because i took a bathroom break during passing periods and it was a slightly abnormally long pee...I even explained it to her and i never did anything to make her dislike me in the past...****
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
whipping my friend with a meter stick, and breaking colored pencils on my forehead
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
1. first day of 8th grade, by 2nd period i had detention for not standing up to say the pledge of allegiance during class.
2. coming into class through a window on one of my young-ish teacher's "bad days"
3. listening to Crazy Rap by Afroman instead of the Drug Awareness lecture (kinda ironic yeah?)
4. making fun of some movie we watched in health class because theyre all so fake
5. almost lighting the room on fire with a fuzzy wire-tie PIPE CLEANER! when i put it in the bunsen burner ON ACCIDENT
6. having a swordfight with a friend with a science thermometer haha

those are the best.

7. and laughing at the squirrel when we saw it bite the transistor on a power line, and falling on fire to the ground, where it lit the tree on fire and caused a school evacuation.
A good friend will bail you out of jail

A true friend will be sitting beside you saying ''man, we fucked up but we had it goooood"
I got a detention when I walked into the classroom from the bathroom and blurted out WHAT THE F**CK when I saw my teacher and a classmate in an awkward position. Turns out it was just some demonstration for the class. Bulls**t.

Another time I left the premises and got locked out

Once I locked a girl in a closet for a quarter of a period (sort-of)

My English teacher use to give us brain teasers. One said "rye rye", so I wrote "whole wheat?" I shouldn't have got that one.

My friend taught me a little Russian and I often speak it out loud in class. They don't like that.

I made some not-so-nice comments about a Heath movie starring Bob Saget, The original Mrs. Brady, Jason Alexander, and Jaleel White (Steve Erkell)

My Heath teacher said "All sex is sex", so I asked "Is phone sex sex?"

Putting down "crabs" as the answer to all the questions on a Health test.

I deserved those, unfortunately.
Last edited by thewho65 at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by 吉他手成年
This is all with the same teacher on the same day, I'm trying to get myself kicked out of the class because they won't let me transfer out of it and I'm not learning anything with this teacher (she blows), and I have to test for IB at the end of this year, so some of these may sound a little immature, but I have good intentions.

So hopefully I'll be able to move to a better teacher soon enough, because I really do need it

You have a really good sense of humor... I laughed at every single one of those, 吉他手成年.

If you're wondering, I copy and pasted your name.
haha i was doing the mick jagger walk
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER