I'm starting to save for one of these beauty's at last and i'm curious if you guys know anywhere that sells them at a cheaper-than-average price. I seem to find most places selling them at £1450 +. I've also looked at Paul Gilberts PGM301, a cheaper option by far at around £659!

So i'm just generally looking for guidance and opinions, either way i'm going to be spending a lot of money on a guitar.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
I don't think I'd ever spend over $2000 on a non-custom guitar.

(And I wouldn't spend anything between $1000 and $2000 on a non-Carvin/non-custom guitar, but you're on the wrong side of the pond for Carvin )

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Its a really good guitar
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
>_> I know it's good, hence why i want one.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
So...is there anyone who could tell me more than "It's good"?
--Stephen Roberts
I don't think JEMS are all that great to be honest, not the current crop anwyay - you'd be better off with a Prestige RG for less money, or a J-Custom if you want to shell out that much.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com