Page 1 of 2
Well I was sittin in Science class when I decided I needed an ab workout so I put my legs over the part where ur back goes and procided to lean back and at that moment the chair came flying out from under me and I broke my tail bone.I got to miss about 3/4 of the rest day. Good part is....VICADIN!!!!(sp?)

DISCUSS!
Darwin was right.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
It's spelled vicodin.
Get better soon.

EDIT: I just read it over. Who the fuck works out during science class?
Icy hot...
But seriously, that must've fucking hurt.

buttsecks?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
you failed.
Thoughts, like smoke, twine in your brain..
No, I won't stop, 'till you're dead or insane...
Maybe the next science project can be stem cell research to make you a new spine.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Epic. Truely Epic.
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
Quote by Metal claw
You were doing this? (I'm trying to figure out your description)

lol no my back was on the seat part
be prepared for some pain for the next year or two, i broke my lower back two years ago and it aches for about 3 hours every night the last two years, it's bearable though, good luck man, sorry about it, i know it sucks
Quote by Metal claw
You were doing this? (I'm trying to figure out your description)

haha

I broke my arm in the summer, I feel your pain. I was put on morphine at the hospital and I tripped out on tylenol 3's w/codiene by accident.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
keep the chair that way but flip the body I think his main body was positioned over the seat... I think....
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Well I was sittin in Science class when I decided I needed an ab workout so I put my legs over the part where ur back goes and procided to lean back and at that moment the chair came flying out from under me and I broke my tail bone.I got to miss about 3/4 of the rest day. Good part is....VICADIN!!!!(sp?)

DISCUSS!

Pshh, real men live with the pain.

I think I broke my tailbone last January because it hurt like a bitch one of the days I tried to do a front flip off something and landed on my ass. I want to get it checked, as to this day I can't sit down for more than a half hour without it hurting, but my mom said if I'm told not to do anything active (My life is mostly outside), I'm gonna be sitting on my ass the whole time...
You decided you NEEDED an ab workout in the middle of class? That's the stupidest ****ing thing ever.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
yep, exactly.

What about the floor? It's flat and when it moves you don't notice it, or it will send something down from above to crush you.

Quote by theimpresario

You are God.

Quote by zombie_monster
Pshh, real men live with the pain.

I think I broke my tailbone last January because it hurt like a bitch one of the days I tried to do a front flip off something and landed on my ass. I want to get it checked, as to this day I can't sit down for more than a half hour without it hurting, but my mom said if I'm told not to do anything active (My life is mostly outside), I'm gonna be sitting on my ass the whole time...

Four days after I broke mine, I went on a Marching band trip. 11 hours on a bus... and then I marched... and since it was a school trip... no vicodin for me... just motrin. The doctor will prescribe a donut pillow and stuff... which lets you sit down without putting any pressure on it for a few weeks until it heals...
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Metal claw

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Have fun during you're poo time.
I think I fractured my tail bone when I used to skate.
It hurt for 3 months whenever I would sit down. If I sat extremely straight or slouched I was alright.
Edit:Lol @ Metal claw's picture.
Quote by CowboyUp
You are one of the biggest failures I have ever seen on this website.

hahahaha
Metal Claw, what's the name of the girl you have as an avatar? I totally forgot, but she's so pretty.
Page 1 of 2